178 members have voted

1. 1. Who will America Vote For?

• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Natalie

i dont think a poll is needed

jordan gets america vote over both nat and kev

kev gets america votes over natalie

It's wild to me that you can vote more than once for this one... but not for America's favourite HG.

at least they have it set up to where the bots cannot interfere, that I am happy for, the only place where you cannot vote for Jordan is in the Kevin/Natalie slot, I voted Jordan all the way, and will continue to vote thue the eve and until it is over

Jordan, Kevin, Jordan, those are my votes

I really want Jordan final 2, but I want her to take Nat, now that we know the jury house hates her, I really think Jordo can win the money.....if she goes with Kevin he will win... I will be ok with that... I'm honestly hoping Nat doesn't even make it into the finals........but really as long as Jordan is in the final 2 I'm happy

What I really want to know is what would be the difference from the people who watch the live feed and follow the show more closely on sites like Morty's from the way America (only the tv shows) would vote;

I would estimate that the vote between Jordan and Kevin would be a lot closer from the people like us then from the tv only watchers. Just a thought....

What I really want to know is what would be the difference from the people who watch the live feed and follow the show more closely on sites like Morty's from the way America (only the tv shows) would vote;

No difference as far as Natalie goes, lol....no one in their right mind will vote for her!

As for my votes, I'm voting Jordan, Kevin, Jordan. I'd love to see NC represented with a Jordan win, but I do like Kevin despite some of his choices, and he'd be a suitable back up winner in my book. Natalie can kick rocks!

CBS - why is there no audio alternative for the captcha challenge box? I'm finding there is not enough contrast between background and print, on the right side of the box.

Go Jordon! (I have more hope now for a good ending this season, after watching last night's show!)

;)

CBS - why is there no audio alternative for the captcha challenge box? I'm finding there is not enough contrast between background and print, on the right side of the box.

Go Jordon! (I have more hope now for a good ending this season, after watching last night's show!)

;)

Gertrude: I had the same problem...I could not vote either for the same reason. I don't want Gnat in any of the final 2...I don't want her to win ANY money!

I don't want Gnat in any of the final 2...I don't want her to win ANY money!

I couldn't agree with you more.

I would puke if I had to watch that vile little piece of filth jumping up and down cheering herself on her dirty game if she was announced as the winner.

Archived