Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff can't trust Russ, Kevin, the brat OR even Michele at this point and he knows that..........that's whay he has to take out the strongest COMPETITOR........to give Jordan a chance to win HOH next week.

Already BBAD is too painful to watch for me. Since there is no unexpected to expect why should I watch paint drying on a wall?

I do enjoy posting with you guys so I won't quit reading/posting here. Just crashing earlier.

ITA I can't believe I am saying this but Jordan has gotten on my last nerve!! The girl needs medication for her PMS as today she is a different person. She is still dumber than a box of rocks and so, so immature. She asks Jeff if he wants to take a bubble bath.......WTF???? A 31 year old man who has not had sex of any kind for almost 8 weeks???? She just truly, truly hasn't a clue about life. She talks and acts like she is in middle school. Honestly.....Russell is looking better all the time.

Jeff can't trust Russ, Kevin, the brat OR even Michele at this point and he knows that..........that's whay he has to take out the strongest COMPETITOR........to give Jordan a chance to win HOH next week.

Russel has ALWAYS maintained in both diary rooms and even NOW that he wants and wanted the Final Four to work out. Just watch the feeds and listen to the DRs. Russel never broke his word. When he mentioned getting Jeff out to Michelle it was just what if scenarios and game talk...but never definite and after he always said he wanted to stay with the final four. That's just facts.

Jeff is the one to lie. Jeff is the one to go back on his word. Russel has never broken his word (he never said he wouldn't vote to keep Jesse. Never).

Jeff is being a douche and he's going to lose because of it.

He could have gone final four with Russel, Jordan and Michelle and then battled it out for final 2. Now he's not even going to get to final four.

Jordan is adamant to Jeff that Gnat can be trusted and she is sincere, WHY?????? Because she is backed against the wall and being nice to you. WTF??

I love Jordan to death but she is becoming blinded by her paranoia and Jeff's yearning to have Russell on the block this week. If Michele wins HoH next week I would not be surprised if she backdoors Jeff or Jordan.

Russel has ALWAYS maintained in both diary rooms and even NOW that he wants and wanted the Final Four to work out. Just watch the feeds and listen to the DRs. Russel never broke his word. When he mentioned getting Jeff out to Michelle it was just what if scenarios and game talk...but never definite and after he always said he wanted to stay with the final four. That's just facts.

Jeff is the one to lie. Jeff is the one to go back on his word. Russel has never broken his word (he never said he wouldn't vote to keep Jesse. Never).

Jeff is being a douche and he's going to lose because of it.

He could have gone final four with Russel, Jordan and Michelle and then battled it out for final 2. Now he's not even going to get to final four.

WHOA WHOA WHOA ... Are u serious??? When Russ had the convo with Michelle he was trying to feel her out ... He isn't buddy buddy with Michelle or sleeping with the chick and he knows she is kinda close with J/J so he was trying his hand without it being so obvious ... Aside from all of that Russ doesnt have a close friend in the house so he can't and he wont say what he is planning and doing for sure ... And he did say in DR that him and Jeff are even ...

Michelle on the other hand doesn't show all of her cards cause she is being smart about it and is not being such an open book as the rest ...

DONT FOR A SECOND THINK THAT RUSS ISN'T CONTEMPLATING IN HIS OWN HEAD TO GET JEFF OUT!

And OMG lets say they do get down to F4 ... If Russ took Jordan out at that point do u honestly think he would take Russ to F2 if the power was in Jeffs hands ... LMAO ... I think not!

ITA I can't believe I am saying this but Jordan has gotten on my last nerve!! The girl needs medication for her PMS as today she is a different person. She is still dumber than a box of rocks and so, so immature. She asks Jeff if he wants to take a bubble bath.......WTF???? A 31 year old man who has not had sex of any kind for almost 8 weeks???? She just truly, truly hasn't a clue about life. She talks and acts like she is in middle school. Honestly.....Russell is looking better all the time.

I guess she'll offer to wash him up too!

I was hoping Russell would get through this week, but it looks like it may not happen.

I'll keep with my original thoughts of J & J, they're dumber than stumps.

DONT FOR A SECOND THINK THAT RUSS ISN'T CONTEMPLATING IN HIS OWN HEAD TO GET JEFF OUT!

And OMG lets say they do get down to F4 ... If Russ took Jordan out at that point do u honestly think he would take Russ to F2 if the power was in Jeffs hands ... LMAO ... I think not!

well duh...they all eventually want to get each other out...that's a given.

The deal was though to get the 4 of them to F4 and then duke it out. It appears that Jeff is going to be the one to break his word...his word that he swore on his family...not Russ. There is no evidence that Russ would break his word to them. Russ's intentions were to honor the F4 deal.

Even in his DR's Russ says as long as Jeff stuck to F4 he would too. Sorry to say, now Jeff is becoming the liar and backstabber. He is doing exactly what he is blaming Russ of doing, playing both sides and plotting to get him out and go back on his word.

^^ He's doing it though because he thinks Russell took the first jab against him (based on the lie Nat and Kevin concocted (sp?)) I don't think he would be doubting Rus so much had they not instilled that paranoia.

The same lie that dumbass Michelle admitted to.

The DR's we've seen were from b4 Russ started telling Michele he wanted to get Jeff out this week.............just because K/N thought they made up a lie doesn't change the fact that Russ DID tell Michele and Michele DID admit to Jordan Russ was planning to take out Jeff this week............. Russ DID tell Michele that he was trying to "break" Jeff when he worked out with him so he could beat him if this week was endurance comp.............some people have selective hearing.

Last night, Russ even told Michele if she would have "kept her mouth shut" about the things they were planning, they wouldn't be in this position.

Still rooting for Jordan to at least make it to f2, but would like to see her win it.

The DR's we've seen were from b4 Russ started telling Michele he wanted to get Jeff out this week.............just because K/N thought they made up a lie doesn't change the fact that Russ DID tell Michele and Michele DID tell Jordan Russ was planning to take out Jeff this week

When did Michelle tell Jeff that Russell planned on taking out Jeff the next week? All I heard was Jeff asking Jordan (or michelle can't remember which) why she didn't tell him that.

I changed the wording..........Michele did not go to J/J, she admitted it after the lie was told BUT the reason she admitted it was because it was TRUE............see convo with Russ/Mich last night around 12:45 am.

lvgal... imo, Russ isn't the best competitor by any means. Michele and Kevin are... ergo, Jeff should be after K or M. But, Jeff knows Michele has a crush on him and will take him to the end if she can... logic says Kevin should go this week. But, Jeff and Logic is an oxymoron. ;)

Archived