Jordan

CeCiMom

JUST FOR THE RECORD.......when i say that jordan is acting dumb it has nada to do with whether or not she reciprocates jeff's feelings for her. I have no dog in that fight and wouldn't want anyone with a dog in mine. I'm just saying that jordan is dumber than chit to suddenly believe that natalie is true and going to be her BFF. Get a clue, girlfriend.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't getting the whole "tell all" sex stories last night, either.............she did say she has only had sex with 1 guy but for 2 yrs. when she was 18-20............then she was talking about some other guy she thought was HOT but he's too stable for her to date now (kind of like Jeff, the guy you would want to marry)..............I wasn't thinking much of her stories............... and not much of how she's playing this week interacting with K/N...........I think she's very hormonal from the BC pills she's taking and that it really affects her moods/emotions..........I had that problem for awhile when I was younger..............she may need a different presc.

Color me stupid but why would she need birth control pills if she isn't sexually active?

There are many reasons women use BC pills even when they aren't sexually active ... They could keep her regular, she could be taking them to limit her periods to 4 times a year ... Hormonal imbalances ... reduction of blood flow or # of days ur period lasts... and its always better safe than sorry ... there are probably more but those are the ones i could come up with at this point ...

Color me stupid but why would she need birth control pills if she isn't sexually active?

I'm not going to get into a full anatomy lesson here LOL.. but sometimes girls/women are prescribed birth control pills to control their monthly cycle whether they are sexually active or not....

She seems to get bad cramps and the pill can help women who have endometriosis or other women problems. Jordan needs to stop being so nice and trusting because if one of them can put her on slop or on the block they will and won't feel bad about it.

I do like Jordan although she's getting on my nerves lately. Her Mother said it Jordan is on her own page. My son watched a little bbad one night and said is that what they mean by dumb blonde?

I first thought J/J were the perfect couple but I don't think in the real world it would work out. I can't see her hanging out with Jeff's friends working out real well with the age difference and immaturity level.

I don't get the spilling your guts to basically the other side,even if you have decided they are good peoples and you like them...but what the hell do I know!!

LOL ... that girl can't keep a secret for nothing ... She has to tell everything ... I laughed the night she and Jeff were talking about noms/pov and possibly backdooring Russell and both agreed to keep it between them until after POV, then they would only discuss it with Michelle ... Michelle comes up to HOH and Jordan immediately turns to Jeff and says "Jeff tell her what we said were going to do"

RLMAO ... Jeff's face was like "WTF" but he played cool and tried to brush it off but Jordan kept insisting he tell ... After Michelle left Jeff was like I thought we agreed not to say anything ... LOL

She cracks me up ... I dont think her and Jeff would last long in a relationship outside of the house ... I see her getting on Jeffs nerves with some of the idiotic things she says and does ...

Jordan doesn't have a clue. She won't kiss Jeff because she is worried about her family. Is she so stupid as to think her family or someone who doesn't mind telling her family all the sex insights she dropped. While she was demonstrating "69" using her and Jeff as examples I couldn't help but think WTF Then she goes on and on and on..........

Jordan with power has become almost as unbearable as the other side when they had power.

I see it completely different. Every time jordan tries to talk game with jeff he changes the subject in mid sentence and starts saying random things like smell my hair or does this smell? or other some idiotic thing. He is spaced out and no wonder he can't make decisions.

Believe it or not in ten years Jordan will not be the bubblehead she appears to be now. Her lack of maturity will be taken care of with time. She will develop a filter that will stop some of the dumb, but funny things that pop out of her mouth. In a way it's a shame that she will lose that part of herself because I do find her to be charming and sweet.

Just watching the painful experience of Jeff teaching Jordan to play fish. To which she said "I put some of the cards to the side because it was confusing me"...........aarrgghhhh!!!! My 3 year old grandson can grasp the concept of "go fish" and the truly sad part is "Jordo" is not pretending.

I will be very surprised if Jordon can win BB as when Jeff is voted out (if) she is going to be totally lost. Jordan is sweet but 10 yrs from now she will be married to Billy Bob, have about 4 kids w/educations equal to their Mama.

The "go fish" game was funny...........she asked if she had to HAVE the card in her hand that she was asking for :animated_bouncy:

It was interesting that she commented to Jeff wondering if he's just coming on to her because they're in the house & there's no other options for him...........that could be another reason she won't go there now, beside the whole family thing. He said they should go to a hotel right after the show, so he could prove that wrong (lol)

The "go fish" game was funny...........she asked if she had to HAVE the card in her hand that she was asking for :animated_bouncy:

It was interesting that she commented to Jeff wondering if he's just coming on to her because they're in the house & there's no other options for him...........that could be another reason she won't go there now, beside the whole family thing. He said they should go to a hotel right after the show, so he could prove that wrong (lol)

lol... if she's holding back then she has much more self control then me

I just love Jordan. She and Jeff have made this season enjoyable for me. Not digging on any of the others at all.

You never can tell. Stanger couples have made it in this world. Jordan has potential to do something with her life. We shall see.

I'm trying to figure out why everyone thinks jeff is SO MUCH smarter than jordan???just sayin

Seems both are not the sharpest crayons in the box....I know heresey.... But they both seem to be good people, of average intelligence...

There is nothing wrong with not being Einstien ,most of us aren't, including me!

Archived