Jordan

CeCiMom

I really like Jordan as a person she seems really sweet. On BB I like her when she is not talking game and trying to figure things out. I hope Jordan and Jeff both can wake up this week and see how K/N have been telling a lot of BS because if K/N get hoh next week J/J will go up and then they will feel stupid for believing them.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K/N want to try to make a F4 deal with J/J and go after Russ & Michele, they were discussing it for awhile tonight. I don't trust K/N but this week may be the last chance for Jeff to take out Russ.

Just gotta say I not really digging on this jordan/ gnat budding BFF relationship!! just sayin..kinda gagging here watching BBAD!!!

I think they have an agreement to be more civil to eachother.

Anyways, everyone at this point is going to milk the other for Jury votes.

At the risk of getting flamed...I think jOOrdan and Kevin are competing for the most boring houseguest award of this season's BB. Oh well, flame on. B)

I agree about Jordan but think Michelle is boring personality wise. Kevin makes me laugh in DR.

One thing that I truly don't get is Jordan was goin on and on about her sexual experiences last night and if she is sooo worried about Kissing Jeff, hugging Jeff why are you telling your sex life to a national audience including your family? She gave details I know I would not want my Grandparents to know. also I would never have gone there in a group discussion with Jeff part of the group, hey if she wants to tell Jeff her intimate secrets in private, fine and dandy, but not to the whole group with Jeff included. If I was him, I woulda felt weird listening to that stuff that she was telling all for the world to hear. Just a little contradictory on Jordans part if you ask me. I do like her a lot, but some stuff is left better unsaid. Just like Kevin gave me waayy tooo much info as well,lol

I think they should get Russ out. I think Natalie was telling the truth last night when she gave them her word. I think she really wants to pair up with them.

Gnat and the truth shall NEVER mix, I have some swamp land down here in Florida ,ya interested?!!just sayin

Of course she wants to pair up with jeff /jordan... jeff is HOH that makes her safe for another week at least.. Another shot at HOH at the end of the week..Another shot to STAB jeff in the back.... duh!!!

One thing that I truly don't get is Jordan was goin on and on about her sexual experiences last night and if she is sooo worried about Kissing Jeff, hugging Jeff why are you telling your sex life to a national audience including your family? She gave details I know I would not want my Grandparents to know. also I would never have gone there in a group discussion with Jeff part of the group, hey if she wants to tell Jeff her intimate secrets in private, fine and dandy, but not to the whole group with Jeff included. If I was him, I woulda felt weird listening to that stuff that she was telling all for the world to hear. Just a little contradictory on Jordans part if you ask me. I do like her a lot, but some stuff is left better unsaid. Just like Kevin gave me waayy tooo much info as well,lol

I haven't went back and watched that yet but I think that may have been part of the reason he was so snippy with her last night after they were alone. Plus she sounded like she was a little tipsy as well. When he was in the shower he flashed her on purpose (my opinion) just to see what she would do. She giggled and then was immediately called to the DR. She acted like she was pissed that she had to leave.

She's very immature.

Not unlike some others I know...

Last night she was talking about how 69 worked, and instead of saying the female is this way and the male is that way, she used herself and Jeff for examples... She could have put it other ways, but didn't... I still think a lot of what happens will depend on how the family sees the relationship...

I know right?? When she used Jeff for her example, I was like Zowie, what is she thinkin?? And I would not be talkin about past lovers, or who was my 1st, nope that info would have at least been for a one on one convo if I were her,lol

I think that Our Jordan is perhaps not as naive as I have thought. I also still think that she is not enamoured of The Jeff because she likes redneck bad boys or what have you. That convo sort of makes me wonder. Maybe it will all be ok but more and more I am thinking less and less of our Jordan. You know, when pamela anderson was on Tool Time with brown hair she was just beautiful but went on to look hard as a brick and definitely is drawn to the bad boy rockers. You just never know.

oh... Jeff has it bad... it may take Jordan going back and watching the show before she actually sees it....

I agree and Jordan does not always treat him nicely. I do believe Jeff recognizes the age difference and realizes a relationship would not work.

Archived