Jordan

CeCiMom

I'm trying to figure out why everyone thinks jeff is SO MUCH smarter than jordan???just sayin

Seems both are not the sharpest crayons in the box....I know heresey.... But they both seem to be good people, of average intelligence...

There is nothing wrong with not being Einstien ,most of us aren't, including me!

ITA!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And neither one hold a grudge against each other. He has a great way of telling her off without her getting offended. They are very compatible in that way. I hope they do try to have a relationship outside the house. They were talking early this morning (around 2:00 AM BBT) about taking trips together after the show.

We JJ fans should at least be consoled they will likely be in the Sequester House together. I only wish if they must go out they can leave on another double eviction day, a la Romeo and Juliet.

BTW, did you hear Jordan questioning Jeff re: the Catholic Church a week or so ago? She said, "I'd love a church where you could eat crackers and wine at every service!" :animated_rotfl:

Didn't Eric and Jessica leave on a double eviction night? If not Jessica, it was someone else, but I remember Eric being the 2nd person evicted on that DE night.

It would be nice for them to be together if they must leave, but I hope Jordan at least gets 2nd place as it seems her family really truly needs the money.

I think she might grow up in a hurry if she spent time with Jeff in his environment after the show. It almost seems like her own family is preventing her from furthering herself.

Yes, Eric and Jessica did leave the same night, if I remember correctly.

I think Jordan's biggest drawback is she still hangs with her group of girlfriends from her school days. A move to Chicago might be good for her. At least Jeff and Jordan make each other laugh. Unlike most modern couples, they didn't have sex on date 2 so after the show, who knows? I'm hoping if they are meant to be together they go on and hook up in the Sequester House.

If Jordan continues on her present path, I think her family is going to give her hell for being so stupid. Sorry.

I think her family will be proud and love her even if she makes stupid moves. I don't think she has that kind of family that would judge her.

just sayin

They're used to it.

Sounded like her family feels she's a great girl when interviewed. She is far from stupid.

:)Marty.

Look, I know that Jordan is loved here and perhaps I have been a tad harsh on her and I am sorry for that. I like Jordan, too, but am very disappointed with her. Oh, by the way, losing 500K would be a BIG deal, in most any family and I have been led to believe that money would be appreciated in her family. I'm thinking it could cause some "stupids" to slip out. Maybe not. Apparently you people know her family and I must admit; I don't know them so I shouldn't say anything.

They're used to it.

:lipsrsealed2::)

It seems like the only people in the house thought to be stupid are Jeff and Jordan. Is Russell stupid for not playing the game the past week? Is Kevin stupid for believing in Natalie? Is Natalie stupid for being so confident that she is running the house? Is Michele stupid for not working on a side deal with Natalie and Kevin? Shouldn't Russell try to get an alliance together with Natalie and Kevin?

I have to say I would never ever judge my daughter and call her stupid for not winning the game of Big Brother and not making the right moves.

I guess I just could not fathom a parent doing that. From the looks of Jordan's family they are #1 and would support her unconditionally.

It seems like the only people in the house thought to be stupid are Jeff and Jordan. Is Russell stupid for not playing the game the past week? Is Kevin stupid for believing in Natalie? Is Natalie stupid for being so confident that she is running the house? Is Michele stupid for not working on a side deal with Natalie and Kevin? Shouldn't Russell try to get an alliance together with Natalie and Kevin?

I have to say I would never ever judge my daughter and call her stupid for not winning the game of Big Brother and not making the right moves.

I guess I just could not fathom a parent doing that. From the looks of Jordan's family they are #1 and would support her unconditionally.

Great post Marty and I so agree with ya.

If one thinks intelligence is derived from how one makes the right moves in BB, a little reality show that is probably more based on luck not strategy , then I really question the wisdom and reasoning of that person :animated_rotfl:

I'd only expect her family to support her, no matter what. I don't think she's necessarily dumb, she just doesn't have a lot of life experience, away from her mommy. And not having any, or little college education under her belt, doesn't help.

imo.

I really dont care much what jordan's family thinks. They are not a BB houseguest. Jordan is and I think Jordan is dumb as chit. I like her but dumb about covers it.

I've said F2 Jordan and russell. Jordan winning

But you think Jordan is smart enough to win :animated_rotfl:;)

Archived