Chima - Part 3

Marty

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL I think Chima would be gone the first day, but Lydia would be Brett's type, if it wasn't a fact that he has a common law wife and that show is more scripted than How I met your mother...

And yes I will add that Chima can't be on VH1 LOL...

I'm not directing my comments to anyone really in particular, I just love saying Chima screwed the pooch on this one and can't be on any CBS affiliates LOL...

You know what I think is kinda funny. Out of all the negative stuff that's been said about Chugly and her stay and expulsion out of the house, I think she is probably the most humiliated about how grossed-out the houseguests have been about her excessive shedding. A lovely balance of completely shallow and very ICKY.

This is my final post for Chugly!

Buh-bye.

I was rolling when Michele told Jordan that she cleaned the shower and got a huge ball of Chima hair out of the drain... I thought she can't blame that on white people...

I don't really think that was an apology at all, but more of an attempt to save a little face. I noticed that she again tried to play off the terrorist remark about the way he was acting towards the other houseguests.. when in fact she was over the top with some of the comments she made about 9-11 etc. The whole demeanor of the "so called" apology was that she was still feeling justified in what she said because she was standing up for herself. I think what she's really sorry about is how it made her look. Not because she feels badly about it.

One thing is for certain........chima continues to be the subject of conversation and she knows and loves that, I am sure. That is Hollywood for you. Publicity, good or bad is publicity.

Yea if that is Twitter land as she is banned from the real stage of VIACOM :animated_rotfl:

I'm sorry Elle but, I must disagree....

Jeff WON it - CBS did not hand it to him, the voters did, by voting for him to WIN/GET the coup - therefore it being a contest of sorts, hence WON it.

JMO

It was simply a popularity contest--and Jeff WON, fair and square.

No in her contract it states that if they are removed from or leave the show before they are voted out or win, they give up the right to be on any channels owned by the parent company of CBS, and VH1 and MTV are own by the same parent company...

Isn't the parent company Viacom, who also owns BET?

'lunchlady1'--

I don't really think that was an apology at all, but more of an attempt to save a little face. I noticed that she again tried to play off the terrorist remark about the way he was acting towards the other houseguests.. when in fact she was over the top with some of the comments she made about 9-11 etc. The whole demeanor of the "so called" apology was that she was still feeling justified in what she said because she was standing up for herself. I think what she's really sorry about is how it made her look. Not because she feels badly about it.

ITA!!

There's an insincere apology for Arabs, now where's an insincere apology for those "dirty" white folks?

I think what she's really sorry about is how it made her look. Not because she feels badly about it.

I think you're probably right.

It was simply a popularity contest--and Jeff WON, fair and square.

Agreed. I feel the need to stress again I didn't say he didn't win it. I was quoting Chima who said it was "handed" to him. Like you, I feel he won it by fighting to remain decent amid all that craziness which is what made America like him so much. We wanted the good guy to win, and he did. I don't think it was easy to be good around those people which in my perspective makes him all the more deserving to win.

Phew! I just don't want people thinking I'm on the Chima bandwagon. I dislike her more than ever after catching a glimpse of how ungrateful and bitter she is on her twitter page. I really don't think she's sorry at all and what's more, she seems happy to have been portrayed as such to get her own hype going.

Archived