Chima - Part 3

Marty

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^^ I would only believe it to be true if Natalie says it is. I trust her 100%. She is so honest.

I thought you were kidding . :animated_rotfl:

I doubt Al Sharpton is gonna be concerned with representing Chima who they have on tape countless times making racist statements .

That stuff happens to me at times and I am white.

I hate when people pick out this or that instance of something hinky happening and blames it on race.

[b]I enjoy your posts/comments. By the way, you state that you are white. When did you realize that? Did it come as a shock? Just pulling your leg!!!!

Chima states that she's a journalist. How can that be, she can't even write an apology!! Just more Russell bashing!

I can't believe that her employer would want her as an employee! For those (few) who missed her idea of an apology, here's the link:

http://the360mag.com/entertainment/kisstell.html

She does not agree with the antagonistic rampages nor alarming, taunting and terrifying conduct. Isn't this the very thing she was doing to other house guests and the crew by making her threats? The last 2 shows had to be changed because of her alarming, taunting, terrifying threats/conduct.

I had to laugh when during her and Russ's fight she looked at him and said' yeah you, you and your cauliflower ears". Sounded like kids on a playground. Way to dig deep for the comebacks, Chima.

[b]I enjoy your posts/comments. By the way, you state that you are white. When did you realize that? Did it come as a shock? Just pulling your leg!!!!

Chima states that she's a journalist. How can that be, she can't even write an apology!! Just more Russell bashing!

I can't believe that her employer would want her as an employee! For those (few) who missed her idea of an apology, here's the link:

http://the360mag.com/entertainment/kisstell.html

If you think anyone buy's her apology just take a look at the reader comments. But I warn you, that will take some time. They ripped a brand new a**

just so you know...Viacom and CBS are different companies now. I can't remember when they split, but I'm sure if you really wanted to, you could google.

Viacom owns mtv and such still, but CBS doesn't

No Viacom own's CBS... Viacom also owns, MTV, VH1 and BET, I am willing to bet that's why Chima thought she could get by with so much... Oh and to whoever it was that said they didn't think Viacom empolyees could be on Big Brother, Erica is a casting director for Survivor...

Viacom Group

Overview

This profile considers Viacom, a US entertainment conglomerate that absorbed and then spun off the CBS broadcasting group.

It covers -

Actually CBS is separate from Viacom now but I bet with Chima she is screwed on both :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viacom

The former Viacom was renamed CBS Corporation, from which this firm was split off on December 31, 2005. CBS, not Viacom, retains control of the over-the-air broadcasting, TV production, and publishing assets formerly owned by the larger company. However, National Amusements remains the common majority shareholder of both firms.

The split was approved by Viacom's board June 14, 2005, and effectively undid the Viacom/CBS merger of 1999. The original Viacom changed its name to CBS Corporation and is headed by Moonves. It now includes Viacom's "slow growth businesses", namely CBS, The CW (formerly The WB and UPN), CBS Radio, Simon & Schuster, CBS Outdoor, Showtime, CBS Records, CBS Television Studios and most television production assets.

CBS and Viacom are two seperate companies . There is no parent company .

The split was completed on December 31, 2005, and the two new companies began trading on the NYSE, on the next business day, January 3, 2006.[2] The CBS network ran an advertisement stating that the CBS Corporation would exist "beginning on January 3, 2006," (likely referring to be beginning of trading on the New York Stock Exchange), but the websites of the CBS Corporation and Viacom were split beforehand, with a notice on both sites stating that it officially occurred on December 31, 2005.

A new company, the present Viacom, was also spun-off and was headed by Freston. It comprises MTV Networks, BET Networks, and Paramount Pictures' movie studio and home entertainment operations

Sumner Redstone still controls 71 percent of the voting stock of both companies, and is the chairman of both companies with National Amusements.

CBS, not Viacom, retains control of the over-the-air broadcasting, TV production, and publishing assets formerly owned by the larger company. However, National Amusements remains the common majority shareholder of both firms.

Those words right there prove my point... They are a majority basied company, and National Amusements is that majority, so it doesn't matter that there isn't a parent company... Moreso that CBS retains control on over the air boradcasting, and TV productions...

LOL Marty at this point I agree with you... I don't give a darn where she can or can not work, as long as I don't have to see her again...

CBS, not Viacom, retains control of the over-the-air broadcasting, TV production, and publishing assets formerly owned by the larger company. However, National Amusements remains the common majority shareholder of both firms.

Those words right there prove my point... They are a majority basied company, and National Amusements is that majority, so it doesn't matter that there isn't a parent company... Moreso that CBS retains control on over the air broadcasting, and TV productions...

But Viacom cannot own CBS since they are two seperate companies ;)

At first I posted Viacom owned CBS, then you posted about the split, then I said they still owned the writes to the voer the air boradcasting and TV productions, so your quotes are backwards, at least quote me in the right order please...

I hope after all is said and done that Chima does not get any celebrity status or anything good from being in BB. If anything companies that know about her from BB they should shut the door in her face. I would not support any company that would have her in their employment. I think she's a disgrace and does not deserve anything good coming out of her time on BB. I don't look at anyone who is on a reality show as a celebrity anyway once the show is over it's over for me I could care less about these people.

Her apology is a joke for a writer and is not heartfelt and you can tell she is not sorry for anything she has said or done it means nothing.

I hope after all is said and done that Chima does not get any celebrity status or anything good from being in BB. If anything companies that know about her from BB they should shut the door in her face. I would not support any company that would have her in their employment. I think she's a disgrace and does not deserve anything good coming out of her time on BB. I don't look at anyone who is on a reality show as a celebrity anyway once the show is over it's over for me I could care less about these people.

Her apology is a joke for a writer and is not heartfelt and you can tell she is not sorry for anything she has said or done it means nothing.

I second this, can this thread be over now?

Archived