Chima - Part 3

Marty

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not saying this to offend anyone, at 60 yrs old I can not for the life of me find why people choose the saying "As a woman/man of color"......what has that got to do with her actions!!!

I too am a woman of color...I am pink with brown spots!! And growing up in the 60's in an all "African American" Ghetto of Cleve (Hough) I too was subjected to discrimination....reverse as some call it....(phooey)

This world is going to go round and round because of all the blame gets to go to being Politically Correct...its BS~~

JM Old Mind Ranting

I am not saying this to offend anyone, at 60 yrs old I can not for the life of me find why people choose the saying "As a woman/man of color"......what has that got to do with her actions!!!

I too am a woman of color...I am pink with brown spots!! And growing up in the 60's in an all "African American" Ghetto of Cleve (Hough) I too was subjected to discrimination....reverse as some call it....(phooey)

This world is going to go round and round because of all the blame gets to go to being Politically Correct...its BS~~

JM Old Mind Ranting

SueZ wow, small world! I grew up in Cleveland in the 60's so I know how tough it must have been for you in that neighborhood. I am black and lived in a slightly better part of town but went to Collinwood. Racism was rampent in our lovely city so my heart goes out to you. It is hard to be hated for simply being.

And I don't believe Chima ever faced one iota of the racism and discrimination both of us faced which is why she can so blithely spout her bigoted statements.

Chima is bitter. She wanted to win and Jeff won. She turned into a 3 year old not getting her way. I love that it pisses her off.

JM Old Mind Ranting

Chima uses race for everything. Look at all the racial slurs she made in the house. I am still surprised that she never made one directly about Jordan being from the south and wanting to burn a cross to string up Chima. You can't live in the past but Chima seems to think everyone else is the racist ones.

I agree with your statement. She has no idea what it is like to be hated for your skin color. Something you could not chose anyways. IMO she is just as wrong as that hate because of skin color. Actually, she does hate because of it but spins things as if she is the one being strung up, so there you go... the ever victim Chima.

Chima lives in a world all around Chima. The girl is a walking mess plain and simple. She spits out so much BS. Think about her red and blue state comment. Nothing will will ever teach someone so full hate to turn around for the better.

No one on these boards can accurately say how much or how little anyone has come in contact with racism or how much or how little hatred one has felt. I am a 52 year old black woman or woman of color (don't care how it's represented) and I have come across some pretty awful people of different races in my lifetime. More so in the past few years! I can name several incidences that have happened to me.

On two separate occasions I was shopping in the mall. At one time, a friend and I was in a department store and was "discretely" followed the entire time by an employee and when I noticed what was happening, my friend and I deliberately walked around in a random fashion and finally out the door and sure enough the person didn't catch onto what we were doing and she was almost to the door before she figured out she was spotted. The 2nd time, I was in line to pay for my purchases and two white women ahead of me used credit cards and was never asked for any ID. When it was my turn, you guessed it, I was asked to show ID. Needless to say I did request to speak to management and voice my concerns. Another occasion a friend of mine who, by the way is Chinese, and I was about to enter a small store in Roswell, GA and we were asked to check our purses at the counter before we could enter the store. Looking into the store, we saw that the white women were still in possession of their purses. We did not shop there and told our friends about it.

So in conclusion, there is definitely still racism on all accounts and by all races in this world. Just because Martin Luther King said we shall overcome, doesn't mean everybody agreed!

This also goes for political beliefs. We all have choices!

That stuff happens to me at times and I am white.

I hate when people pick out this or that instance of something hinky happening and blames it on race.

Marty, that's not what I was doing. I was saying that racism happens to everybody. Racism is not just for blacks anymore. I was just inferring that no one can say how much Anyone has had to endure racism. Not just me. When it comes to racism, NOBODY is special anymore.

That's what I was saying and if anyone wants to turn it into something different, then have at it!

Race, religion and abortion. Three taboo online subjects for me. I think you have to live them to know them. Something like that. Getting people to agree on any of them is tantamount to achieving world peace.

Chima is unlike a lot of black women I know and similar to some I know as well as unlike some white women I know and similar to some I know. However, Chima is a big old mess of a woman and I am damm glad I don't have to know her. Specifically speaking.

That stuff happens to me at times and I am white.

I hate when people pick out this or that instance of something hinky happening and blames it on race.

Yup, can't count the number of times I've been followed around a store. Then again, it makes me feel like I look intimidating :-).

Chima is already up for an Emmy for her award winning "walk out da house" scene.

Then she has a new hit single coming out, "Treat me Rough."

Then she will assume the helm of the Oprah empire.

Then she will become Ambassador to the U.N.

Then she will become Queen of Earth.

Then she will become Mistress of the Solar System, etc., etc....

BTW, Kevin said he saw Chima pre show without her weave and her hair looked "very ghetto."

If she is in fact a freelance journalist, she has to do some amount of damage control.

Because at the time she had no idea how CBS was portraying the HGs, I'm sure she assumed that because she or Jessie did not get the Coup, that Jeff must have been receiving the Rupert-edit. When in fact, Jeff was shown very little duting the CBS shows. Jessie and Lydia had the most camera time, and the audience didn't like them. Jeff's looks probably won him the award.

But her refusal to admit she made a horrible mistake in using racial slurs, even when trying to save face, is extremely confusing. Just like in Big Brother, you may not like the game, but at some point in time you have to start playing it.

Um er, well what about Chi, now wait that's still Viacom, um erm, what about Germ, nope still Viacom... HHHMMM Seems Chima screwed the pooch more than even I thought...

I don't remember who asked, but yes viacom does own both CBS and BET...

Actually CBS is separate from Viacom now but I bet with Chima she is screwed on both :)

National Amusements, Inc. is majority shareholder of both firms.

Sumner Redstone still controls 71 percent of the voting stock of both companies, and is the chairman of both companies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viacom

Archived