Tuesday, 8/18 Show

SueZqueZ

She absolutely threw them under the bus. God I hate quitters when it comes to a show like this. Like really, give it up when the game isn't going your way. Your actions always come back to haunt you, it's something you need to realize.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From where I sit, Chima pretty much got caught up in visions of her own importance and took it further than intended because when Grodner's voice came over the speaker it brought her back to reality pronto and she didn't hesitate crawling her ridiculous self off that bed and doing what she was told to do - head to the DR. On reaching the room, she was prepared to sit and looked shocked when Grodner told her not to bother to head through another door. She knew she was done and the vicious mouth was finally quiet. I appreciate CBS for the way they let us see her get her crazy ass booted out of the place. I have no sympathy for chima anymore. What I had is gone. Good riddance.

Yes...I'm glad they showed Chima's exit out of the DR...cleared up some of the mis-information that was out there. She did seem like she was clearly done with the game though. I still question what was editted out that led up to her getting evicted...like all the times she supposedly went into the DR and asked to leave and DR talked her into staying. Her refusal to put on the mic and all her other antics were in defiance to DR/production. Yes...she was being the diva brat by not accepting the unexpected twists that come with the game and all...but she was DONE and it seemed like all it took was for Allison to get out of bed, drive in and give the final approval to let her go. When Allison called her...she went willingly...I think she knew at that point that she was going to get what she wanted...and that was OUT! So, to a point...I can see how Chima may feel justified in saying that she quit.

It totally sucked for Nat, Kevin, Lydia that she was acting selfishly and abandoned them. If I were them...I'd probably not be thinking to kindly of her for ruining my chances in the game (I'd be p*ssed!). Personally though, I don't really care that it ruined their games...it just sucks for them.

I only wish Grodner would have said to Chima as she entered the diary room, "move your feet, don't take a seat".

I have never seen such a bunch of immature babies play this game. They can only handle it when they're safe and in power. Do they not see that Jeff & Jordan have endured the losing side with class?

ImIn, your post says it best for me. The footage was edited down, there was over an hour of FoTH, so much was omitted. Ultimately she was shown the door but whose to say Chima hadn't asked to leave several times over the hour and a half. She didn't want to give the other side the satisfaction of voting her out (her words shown on the show) so the question lingers.

Her antics hurt her friends and the show. It was past time for Miss Chima to leave the building.

I have to ask you that are talking about the feeds being out for over an hour, my understanding is that the feeds went out once they were told that Alison was coming into the studio, have you ever tried to drive in LA? I know we have and found that it really didn't matter about the time, it was a long drive compared to anywhere else, except maybe NY, which I haven't been to, then you have to have Alison watch the footage, then give her time to talk to others and make up her mind about what to do... Nothing about what Chima has said makes sense about what happened, and everything CBS and Alison has said does... The fact that Alison told the others that Chima had to be REMOVED tells a lot...

What doesn't add up about Chima's story is that she couldn't leave, as if she was held against her will. If she really wanted to leave, I mean REALLY wanted to leave, she could've walked out of the door Lydia pointed to.

I don't think they even lock the front door.

To be honest, I don't think she really did want to leave. In their clips, from day 1, she didn't do what she was told. I'm sure everyone is told to put on their mikes or change batteries or repeatedly told to go to the DR, but it seems that Chima was the worst (but that could be editting). After watching the mike in the pool incident, I don't think she really meant for the mike to land in the pool. When it did, she tried to play it off like she meant to do it. Nothing takes away your diva cred like an honest apology.

But when Allison called her to the DR, for a split second I saw the same expression my child has when he knows he's really screwed up big time. As much as I dislike Chima, the player, I felt a rock in my stomach for her. What a horrible opportunity to waste...and all because of someone who would NEVER reciprocate the same bizarre devotion.

I don't think Chima thought Allison would come and get involved. I think when she heard Allison's voice, she knew she was in trouble. She jumped right up when she heard her voice.

Chima was also very mellow and deflated for real when they told her not to sit and to exit stage right.

oh, I agree she had to be removed...but the straws that broke the proverbial camel's back mostly happened after she had had conversations with the DR before Allison was ever called. We don't know the extent of those conversations...and never will. One key thing she said after Jessie's elimination was to Jeff that she was going to have to have a talk with production...complaining about something Jeff said. I suspect Miss Above-it-All went into the DR on a few occasions bitching, moaning, protesting and threatening them that she'd quit if they didn't meet her demands...and obviously they didn't. Of course...we only know what BB decides to show us...what their legal team decides...etc. My experience with regards to the truth is that it generally lies somewhere inbetween each party's case. So whether she quit or was evicted depends on which side of the fence you are on...and eh...it doesn't matter to me just as long as she is gone!

I'm not on Chima's side at all, but AG's voice may have been dubbed in because she never told the HGs that she was expelled from the house that night. Her own friends thought she quit, and why would they think that if they were told she was expelled. I think she just told them she was no longer in the game, and they changed it for the show.

When Michelle was reading the card the next day, she did say expelled so I assume they told them that morning.

Oh hell they are still talking about her leaving... I don't think for one second that Alison's voice was piped in...

well...her leaving was one of the main subjects of last nights show...so our talking about it is on topic. Are we supposed to be finished talking about it already? :confused:

and...I also don't think her voice was dubbed in.

Right Pinkie I was talking about the houseguests... LOL Imin who am I to tell you not to talk about anything LOL Sorry about the confusion...

:)

I thought it seemed like an odd comment, thought it was 1 sentance/thought...but it was actually 2. Clear now...got it!

Archived