Tuesday, 8/18 Show

SueZqueZ

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just rewatched and here's what he says at the end:

"Who will win the power of veto, and will it be used to save either Natalie or lydia from eviction?

Plus, another houseguest will be sent packing and the battle for head of household begins.

It all happens live Thursday at 8, 7 central on an action packed special episode of big brother. "

So according to that, the POV is live Thursday.

That's how I get Smassadi... Hubby has to watch the credit cards when I get manic... He can tell when it's coming though and he will take them and put them up... If not I would spend tons of money, that's about as nasty as I get LOL...

Exactly! One of my friends is such a good person and a hard worker. When she gets manic she always cleans a lot and then sometimes gets a second job, which eventually becomes too much for her. She tries to do positive things when she has an episode. She has never been mean to anyone. Lydiot has no excuse.

I take my meds everyday, I have to, or drive myself to the brink, and I still have highs and lows sometimes... Not often, but sometimes...

YIKES... I bet we're not the only ones confused ^_^

I thought maybe I didn't catch the whole ending announcement tonite.

I just heard that 'another HG would be sent packing'...

Sooo... I wonder if the HG's will be told that they won't do the POV Comp until the live show ???

lol... that should send them into a real tail-spin :excl:

sighhh... I'll still be going to bed really confused :animated_scratchchin:

Yeah, I was like, it's ok for you all to make fun of the other side when you all want to, like during the have and have not contest, but they can't say anything to you all??? Really???

They haven't told the HG's diddly about POV because they are still trying to find ways to find out tonight. They told Michele to ask for her beer so they would either give it or say no because there is a comp tomorrow.

I'd say it can be pretty unsettling to see yourself have a meltdown on television and realize anybody who knew you had also witnessed it. Chima is a person who acts first and suffers the consequences later. She'll have a wake up call she wasn't anticipating when this all reflects on her livelihood.

We saw what really happened. It doesn't matter how many times she tries to deny it ever took place. She'll live in denial for a long time which will only hurt her. The people I feel sorry for are her family and close friends. They are the ones who have to put up with her. If she was a family member of mine I'd cut her out of my life so fast it would make your head spin. Keeping toxic people around you whether they're family or not is unnecessary IMO.

I don't think Chima is the kind of person that any of our thoughts will make an impact on. I think she feels like she's justified in doing the things she did because things didn't go her way. She has a lot of growing up to do and I don't see it happening anytime soon. Maybe when she tries to get that job on tv, or in the public or whatever and has a very difficult time getting it if she ever does, then she'll realize that her actions have consequences. Right now I don't think she's capable of even coming close to admitting any wrong doing. She just doesn't have that mind set. As far as the rest of the episode is concerned I'm glad they showed all the events leading up to... I also thought it was really funny when Natalie started talking about how it was Michelle's fault that Chima was ejected. OMG!! What goes through their heads. Everything was Peachy keen until they lost the power in the house and things weren't going so well for them. I liked them showing Lydia's little rant as well. I hope they really take a hard look at themselves when they get out of the house and watch the episodes and see the comments that have been made about them. BB was definately right on with their theme this year.. that whole back to High School, was the perfect one for this crowd.. They took it to the extreme.

That is an excellent point. Chima is one of those people who never makes a mistake.

Natalie is just a serial liar I don't think even she knows what's true. Chima chose to break every rule possible. I think she did this because she was too much of a coward to walk out that door as the first evictee Thursday night.

God, what an awesome episode. Glad to see Chima did NOT leave by her own means. Hahahahaha, it was so gratifying to see her being made to leave, followed by Natalie's freakout (and Lydia actually talking sense), and then Lydia's meltdown and drunkeness! God, absolutely perfect.

Chima threw her whole crew under the bus by cheating them out of that Jury house vote. Chima didn't give a damn about anyone but herself. She didn't really care Jesse was evicted. She was livid because HER HOH was overturned.

BTW, I had just heard on blog radio tonight someone maybe Sheila BB9 or some producer (for other shows) talking about the spiking of Michele's drink. I guess BB was watching! Don't you know the DR crew were glad to see Chima's sorry ass leave!!!! Did you see the spoof Braden made of Chima being carried out in a str8 jacket???? Really funny.

Archived