Tuesday, 8/18 Show

SueZqueZ

THis is from Chima's twitter

Factitious, Simulated, Concocted, Fabricated, Manufactured; Deceptive, Delusive, Misleading; Unauthenticated, Pseudo, Sham; Bogus, Unreal!!!

Every word you used could also describe the thinking of both Natalie and Lydia. Man, these two are nuts!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When someone is waiting for you in the DR to show the way out, you are kicked out. She didn't leave on her own. In fact, if she didn't go to the diary room when AG asked, security would have came in and got her.

Made me think of :

Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $200 :animated_rotfl:

Damn AG did not mince words :animated_rotfl:

''No need to sit down come this way''

For sure... it was a 'soft' edit about Chima's melt down and Expulsion.

But, in the past few TV shows they have shown that she's an explosive and high maintenance gal.

I'm thinking CBS had a hard time putting the show together for tonites show... for the CBS lawyers sake...

and for Chima's parents and grandmothers sake.

Does anyone know if a POV competition will be played for Nat and Lydia ?..... I can't recall if they included a POV when they've done Double Evictions in the past.

It's hard to remember - we've kinda fast forwarded because Chima went OUT ahead of schedule instead of it

happening on Thursday's show.

(does my question make any sense at all ????)

I don't think their crazy, just the things they are doing to push the envelope with BB. They keep reeling themselves in, after "a crazy" moment, they just start acting normal again. Their trying to make everyone else think that their not "in to the game" anymore. More of a reason to keep them and get out R/M/K/J/orJ making it to the F2. All awhile making it stratgey (sp)

I just told a friend that Lydia is a classless, drunken floozie. She'll soon be returning to her job - walking the seedy streets down by the tracks - offering hj's for $5 a pop.

I am bipolar, and I don't act like that... I have never acted like that...

I have two bipolar friends and a bipolar cousin. They get a little manic and busy sometimes, then depressed, but never violent, rude and nasty!

That's how I get Smassadi... Hubby has to watch the credit cards when I get manic... He can tell when it's coming though and he will take them and put them up... If not I would spend tons of money, that's about as nasty as I get LOL...

If you lose yor job in the "real" world which would you prefer to tell your friends and family: I was fired or I quit. I would prefer to say I quit, it's less embarassing.

If your on a reality TV show I would rather say I was fired, it's less embarassing and would less likely piss off the fans

I don't think their crazy, just the things they are doing to push the envelope with BB. They keep reeling themselves in, after "a crazy" moment, they just start acting normal again. Their trying to make everyone else think that their not "in to the game" anymore. More of a reason to keep them and get out R/M/K/J/orJ making it to the F2. All awhile making it stratgey (sp)

ACTING normal is the operative phrase here. Any sign of normalcy in those two flakes HAS to be an ACT!!!!!

"More of a reason to keep them"???? I say more of a reason to kick their butts out as quickly as possible!

She said it on her twitter account...

JanellePierzinaLet me B perfectly candid: Lydia is a classless bitch. Who does she think she is calling Jordan a HO! She let Jessie cum on her shirt. #bb11

So ok it wasn't as close as I remembered LMFAO!!!

They didn't say DE, just that another HG would be "sent packing" on Thursday, and another HG comp "will begin" and it would be "an action packed special episode", maybe they are going to play the VETO that they would have play that night anyway. All of this is just giving the HG's more down time to collect themselves b/c of all the drama of the last 5 days. Michele having a meltdown today isn't helping, but maybe w/her going to the DR right away and then Jeff hugging her, maybe she will settle down.

Archived