Chima - Part 2

PauliesGirl

Talk of the Chima expulsion...

thanks for posting that link, I just watched it and it was awesome. It was apparent that Julie went out of her way to say nice things about Chimapet. Especially the comment that ALOT of people were rooting for her and SOME were happy to see her go. I think she got that part backwards,

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks for posting that link, I just watched it and it was awesome. It was apparent that Julie went out of her way to say nice things about Chimapet. Especially the comment that ALOT of people were rooting for her and SOME were happy to see her go. I think she got that part backwards,

I agree, I think she had it back-a$$-ward too but being the nice gal that she is.... I personally like Julie:) I think she is a cool chica!

I think it is so funny that Chima is at home right now... getting to see what America thinks about her and the way she played this game!!

I really don't care whether Chima "quit" or was "kicked out". She's gone. If she was kicked out, fine, she was being insanely unruly, destroyed a $5,000 mic on purpose, and was spurting off venomous things. If she quit, then lol boo hoo she's being quite the sore loser. There are plenty of twists and turns in BB, how about when James returned after Ryan stuck his neck out to get him out, Ryan didn't go "wah! my whole week of HOH was wasted!!" and she doesn't really look any better saying she quit... she's trying to paint CBS as villains for instituting a twist that ended up hurting her. If Ronnie used the coup to stay she'd have been gloating and rubbing it in the others' faces

This question has been solved. Chima was required to leave the premises by CBS due to her failure to comply with BB rules.

Chima did not quit ;)

I think it is so funny that Chima is at home right now... getting to see what America thinks about her and the way she played this game!!

She does not care. That is why she lies in all of these interviews. In her mind she was done dirty and did nothing wrong. She thinks that America is wrong and she is right. Anyone who stands up to tell her otherwise is a woman hater in her mind. Screwy little thing.

While it will be edited on Tuesday, I'm sure we will see from CBS on the show exactly how Chima left the show... if it was her asking to leave as she is stating in her interviews, or if CBS had to tell her she was no longer welcome on the show...

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before Chima holds a rally or starts a law suit. As long as she doesn't get her way, she will always find someone else at fault.

I highly doubt any lawyer will take a suit that has zero basis after CBS airs the tape and shows Chima was required to leave since she would not obey BB rules that she signed she would follow ;)

How are you bearpawz ? I remember ya from the Eric woobie days :)

CBS needs to show the entire exchange even if it does include production having to enter the house to discuss her dismissal. Just put it all out there.

I think they will.

Something happened when apparently Alison Grodner entered the house... We don't know what it is yet...

Guys, remember BB9 when that gay guy left on the second or thrid day after TV show began? They merely said he asked to leave and they allowed him to do so. I think Chima was just being a big ass prima donna who never dreamed she might be fired from the Opera that is Big Brother 11.

Chima's spin in Yana's link claims a double standard when it comes to aggressive behavior. If she's referring to Evil Dick, then she's wrong. ED got dangerously close to that line but, unlike Chima, he never crossed it. His ranting about religion was mostly mocking ("Halleluliah" and "magic ping pong ball") whereas Chima showed a lot of ignorance when she ranted that Russell wasn't Catholic and shouldn't have a rosary because he's "Lebanese and all Lebanese are Muslim".

If she's as smart as she says she is, she'd know that

• MOST Americans of Lebanese descent are Roman Catholic
  • Christian Lebanese were the first Arabic-speaking people to come to the Americas in large numbers, most of whom were Maronite Catholic.
  • Donna Shalala, Clinton's Secretary of Health, Ed and Welfare, national DJ Casey Kasem, presidential candidate Ralph Nader, musician Frank Zappa, and Hollywood stars Jamie Farr (Klinger on M*A*S*H), Danny Thomas (also started St Jude's Children's Research Hospital) and his Emmy-award winning daughter Marlo, Tony Shalhoub (Monk), Kristy McNichol (Family, Empty Nest) Kathy Najimy (Sister Act, Hocus Pocus, Hope Floats, Wedding Planner, etc.), Oscar winner Callie Khoury are/were all Lebanese Americans and not one of them is Muslim.
  • Even in Lebanon today, there is no religious majority. In fact, until 1992, CHRISTIANS (mostly Maronite Catholics) were in charge in Lebanon. Since 1992, the government's power has been shared equally by both Christians and Muslims

I can't wait until tomorrow night to learn if she was kicked out of the house the way it sounds on all the boards or left on her own like she claims.

While it will be edited on Tuesday, I'm sure we will see from CBS on the show exactly how Chima left the show... if it was her asking to leave as she is stating in her interviews, or if CBS had to tell her she was no longer welcome on the show...

Not that it matters I'm glad she is gone.... I never was a fan thought she was vile,racist, rude and spoiled...

But to be honest the jury is still out as far as I'm concerned ,whether in fact she quit or was fired?? They need to show that she was fired IMHO for me to believe she didn't just QUIT, just CBS saying it doesn't cut it as far as I'm concerned!

Surfgranny, may I add to your list of famous people of Lebanonese descent, Danny Thomas...As a devout Catholic he founded that famous children's hospital after praying to St. Jude to get a job to support his family, I believe it's called "St. Jude's"...

I know. I am part Lebanese, and I'm a Christian. Her stereotypes are disgusting.

My dearest friend is half Lebanese, a devout Catholic and a fourth generation American. Her brother was serving in the Pentagon when the planes struck it on 9/11. She's a pretty mellow person, but when I told her what Chima said, she was absolutely disgusted. She most decidedly agrees that Chima's comments about Lebanese people are offensive and racist.

My friend who is Lebanese wears (what his culture believes) is a silver of the cross Christ was crucified on his upper right arm. Not only are most Lebanese ppl Catholic, they are devout members. I know a few families who are whose houses could stand as churches they're so pimped out with Christ and Mary stuff.

Archived