Friday, August 14th

Yana

I don't think it'll turn out that way. The Four Stooges might win the first HOH, which is sure to be questions (I fear the kind where the winner of the round gets to eliminate someone). They might put up Russell and Jeff. Jeff or Russell goes. Then the guy who is left will win the second HOH (endurance, because CBS won't have any time left to air a regular HOH comp). Jordan won't win on questions, Jeff gets caught up by trick questions, Michelle can't compete, so it'll all be on Russell. Kevin or Chima might wind up winning that first HOH. Lydia thinks too long to buzz in on time, Natalie would probably pick a wrong answer and eliminate herself.

I'll be shocked if the backyard crew wins the first HOH without Michelle to help out. Their best shot will be to make sure Chima goes home and just focus on beating Natalie and Kevin.

IF there is a double eviction two of those four won't be there for the hoh comp though right?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meg, once eviction occurs Thursday ... lets say (and hope) Chima is evicted. Immediately they Russ, Jeff, Jordan, Kevin, Lydia, Nat play for HOH, the winner of this HOH IMMEDIATELY noms two people, they Immediately play POV, have POV ceremony, then before the show ends have another Eviction. The show then ends with the start of another HOH comp between the remaining guest with only five playing....and we go into another normal week (maybe).

No Meg... A double eviction works like this... Michele's nominations will be the first ones to be voted on, and one of them leave... They will then hold another HoH contest, come back inside and that HoH will put up two people, they will play PoV have a PoV meeting, and then have another vote for someone else to leave, so there will be two HoH comps this Thursday, and two people will leave, but it doesn't mean that both of Michele's nominations will leave...

Mendes she said earlier that it was so funny that she wore the clothes that Lydia gave her to put her two friends in the house on the block, so she must have worn them to the nominations today too...

Oh wow. thanks yana and suzie

I love it, Michelle came into the backyard where Lydia Nat and Kevin are practicing for the POV. And she is wearing the pants Lydia gave her yesterday. :animated_rotfl:

Michelle's got balls!! I'm loving her this week.

oh me too. right before feeds stopped nat told lydia she better wake chima because they are the ones that need to practice.

Chima was told 8 minutes ago to put on her microphone and of course she hasn't made to move to get it. This is total BULLSHIT!!! Jeff takes a SIP of gatorade and gets in trouble. WTF Big Brother???

OMG. She threw it in the hot tub??? WHAT THE F**K???

Chima threw her microphone in the hot tub and still isn't putting it on...........at what point does she get penalized?!

They should tell her that her penalty is that she can't play in the veto comp this week

Archived