Friday, August 14th

Yana

LMAO!!!!! Ain't it funny how Jeff can make smoking look so sexy? He's probably make wiping his butt look sexy...... just sayin

God Michelle gets so nervous when she talks to jeff or russel. she makes ME nervous!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These girls have the mental capacity of a 6 year old (no offense to 6 year olds, lol). Messing with other people's belongings, putting crap on their sheets, saying they are going to hog the golf game all night so the other's can't play (or hiding the balls so the others can't practice?).

Are you freakin' kidding me? They have all lost what little they had left of their minds. Do they not realize if they DO make it to the end the more crap they pull on the others the less likely they will receive their vote for the win.

In that respect, they don't have a clue how to play this game. They have turned into The Nerd Herd: Redux

These girls have the mental capacity of a 6 year old (no offense to 6 year olds, lol). Messing with other people's belongings, putting crap on their sheets, saying they are going to hog the golf game all night so the other's can't play (or hiding the balls so the others can't practice?).

Are you freakin' kidding me? They have all lost what little they had left of their minds. Do they not realize if they DO make it to the end the more crap they pull on the others the less likely they will receive their vote for the win.

In that respect, they don't have a clue how to play this game. They have turned into The Nerd Herd: Redux

The Nerd Herd was never this mean spirited.

I thought they were actually likeable as people if you took them away from the BB game. I don't think they were as sadistic and a lot of that tension that season was based in the game.

These people just have no concept of a line. That this is really just a game.

LMAO!!!!! Ain't it funny how Jeff can make smoking look so sexy? He's probably make wiping his butt look sexy...... just sayin

God Michelle gets so nervous when she talks to jeff or russel. she makes ME nervous!

Jordan makes eating look sexy.

Earlier today jeff took a shower in michelle's bathroom. michelle stayed in the bathroom most of the time doing this or that. you can sort of see through the shower doors. lol

Hey does america vote for a favorite or something like that at the end of the game and that person wins some money? I want jordan to win some money. :(

Lydia had the nerve to go off on Casey for being a supposed poor sport. What is this loser piece of scum hand job freak doing herself? I know this is a game but if I saw her ass in real life I would so have to smack her for being a useless, low self esteem loser. I honestly can't believe CBS is allowing these losers to walk all over them.

Shouldn't she be penalized for not wearing a Mic the last hour or so?

She's not wearing it because she tossed it in the pool. They're telling her to exchange her mic, which basically translates to "dive your Jimi Hendrix lookin' ass down there and fish it up because we can't come out there and get it."

I'm not sure which is sadder. Them or me continuing to watch! I'm so damn disgusted and outraged yet i'm still watching. :crybaby:

I'm watching jordan strategize with michelle but i can't hear everything. anyone hear what she's been saying?

Just how chima needs to go. And something about all of this because we voted out JEssie.

I keep hearing nat needs to go. and i thought she was saying something like she's worried about russell and him maybe going to the other side. (not sure about that) and also she kept saying in the kitchen that nat will be going after jeff and that they can't lose jeff.

What's so pathetic is this memory game on the chess board these four buffoons are using the "study" for future comps...I remember a lot of HGs studying every little detail like this (remember Natalie BB9) and none of it ever came up in actual comp.

Soon they'll be counting pictures in entire BB house....

Please tell me that With Chima gone, they won't bring Jesse back to sit on the block.

That would be great, we could watch his ass get kicked out for a third time.

I don't think she left on her own. She has been unstable the past week and threatening violence. The microphone was the last straw.

History repeats itself in the BB house, only Chima won't be winning the grand prize.

Archived