Friday, August 14th

Yana

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm just curious what cards are these you speak of??He was GIVEN the first HOH,,and set the tone for all HOH's to follow, he was IDOLIZED by his cult of admirers, had the protection of not being nominated if his clique won HOH! I wish I was dealt those cards in VEGAS..just sayin!!

I totally agree with you GSN...he was placed in the house, put on the athlete team giving them a distinct advantage and they gave him HOH to secure the first eviction which allowed him to get into the heads of the insecure ppl by showing them respect & attention that they are not used to getting from ppl like him. with all that...BB still had to pull out a Coup d'etat card in order to save the show from nose-diving in the middle of the season. Jesse was a poor pick as a front man to grow the franchise this year.

Grodner just isn't into the show anymore....

Is it just me or does anyone else think 'Manson women' when watching Chima, Lydia & Natalie?

They cry because Jessie (Charlie) is gone. They vow revenge. They act like robots doing his bidding.

I'm wondering when they're going to begin singing songs & shave their heads.:rolleyes:

perfect correlation Athena....I was thinking along pimp & his stable lines but Manson girls fits them much better!

I totally agree with you GSN...he was placed in the house, put on the athlete team giving them a distinct advantage and they gave him HOH to secure the first eviction which allowed him to get into the heads of the insecure ppl by showing them respect & attention that they are not used to getting from ppl like him. with all that...BB still had to pull out a Coup d'etat card in order to save the show from nose-diving in the middle of the season. Jesse was a poor pick as a front man to grow the franchise this year.

perfect correlation Athena....I was thinking along pimp & his stable lines but Manson girls fits them much better!

We talked about the Mason like attitude last night... We called Lydia Squeaky LOL...

BB still had to pull out a Coup d'etat card in order to save the show from nose-diving in the middle of the season. Jesse was a poor pick as a front man to grow the franchise this year.

Yes...having viewers vote for the CDE winner as opposed to allowing the hgs to compete for it was damage control on BB's part. They knew viewers were not happy with the season and especially Jessie being there. They needed to get us back into the game...and phone in votes on the yucky foods to eat with slop just wasn't enough to keep us involved. Grodner sacrificing her golden boy for the betterment of the show was necessary...and I personally want to thank her for her sacrifice. :rolleyes:

Jessie should have learned a few things from his last season. He should never have chosen a side in the beginning of the season even though he was put on the athletes team. He should have done exactly what Jeff did. Hang out with everybody and befriend as many people as he could, not just hold up in HOH with Natalie, by the way, the exact same thing he did with Manchelle. His vanity and conceit would not allow him to do that. Stupidity lost him the game. I don't know if there's a saying but when you get a second chance, you should use it wisely. If the first time didn't work, maybe you didn't do it correctly and should try something else. Don't know the exact saying but "if you don't learn from the past, you're doomed to repeat it."

But, I never laughed so hard as I did yesterday evening and I was totally alone in the room watching!!! LOLOL!

So, thank you Jessie! You, LOSER!!!

It sounds like Russell, Nat, Michele are all have nots, but I don't understand the part about Michele... I think they must have made snide comments through the whole Have/Have Nots comp, cause Russ is talking about how stupid it is...

Bad news: looks like Jeff is taking a damn cold shower...wonder what extra foods slopites will get this week...I think Lydia was coldshowering...someone posted elsewhere nat was taking hot shower, but then rules don't apply to this hot mess...evict her now, BB...Jordan was showering in HOH so she's not on slop...

one of the reason i postponed my trip back to islands was i hated the cold showers

i just cant do it

i use to have to hype myself up before i ran into the water lol

i got lucky on hot days that the water would be somewhat hot those days

nights was the worse since the water was bitterly cold

i think i may went natalie route on the days i was a have not if i were in the game

i cant do cold showers

Great news... I was afraid if Jeff was eating slop again this week he would be getting too cranky and lose more weight. A happy Jeff is a happy poster (me)!!! So who are the have nots? Can't be Michele because she is HOH.

Archived