Friday, August 14th

Yana

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeff just announced, "Don't touch my shit again." Natalie responded, "Are you talking to me?" He said, "You know who I'm talking too."

I have a feeling it's going to be on like Donkey Kong very soon!

I wish jeff would get in a better mood and quit letting the bitches get to him. of course if they were allowed back outside it wouldn't be so bad.

The sad part is I don't know if Nat has been doing anything to their things, I think it's all been Lydia and Chima...

Jeff, Jordan, Russell, and Michele are going to work things out about Nat's age soon... They were talking about her boyfriend being 28 tonight and the fact that she "just turned 18"...

Jeff will feel better when he gets to eat real food in an hour and sleep in a better room. I personally think Jordan, jeff should keep their stuff in HOH.

Hi Len, I finally made it here. I ditto the Jeff will feel better when he eats. BBAD should be very interesting. I hope. But I'm so disgusted with the "children" running wild in the house. But from the start I know the Jessie crew was a mean bunch, inspired in part by Ratboy to be liers and idiots. Jessie's girls hear this :fyou:

Hey if none of the 3 cretans have gotten a penalty nom ,for all the bullshit they have pulled..how they hell does she figure she is going to find something to pin on jeff,or michelle???

I'll say it again and again,,Jessie being on the show a second time with new HG's is the root of ALL these F'ing problems,he set the tone in that alliance!!!

Is this double eviction week? Does the HG's know that? Will both nominees go home if they don't win pov (or someone else wins and takes them off)?

Double eviction this week..... episode will start one of the 2 up, either chima or natalie if neither ones wins pov, goes out, short interview with julie, blah blah.... quick hoh is played.... whoever wins puts 2 people up.... quick veto is played and then someone goes home..... they do a second hoh comp later in the evening which is taped and we get to see it on tv sunday

hope that helps

Well with this zzzzzzzzzz fest, I want to do the same, but then again I'm afraid all H is going to break when BBAD comes on and I will miss it.

LOL me too. I haven't slept since July. I'm pooped! Keep teling myself don't watch BBAD, go to sleep.

LOL me too. I haven't slept since July. I'm pooped! Keep teling myself don't watch BBAD, go to sleep.

Hi, Shipp!!! Me too!!!! Insomniac anonymous!!! BB needs to give us wake up pills and go-to-sleep pills, like they used to do in the old movie studios!!!! I still think they could lose the bitchy three and bring Laura, Casey and Braden back...there are no real secrets other than Nat is an old liar and she would be gone so why not?

Has anyone noticed Gnat it doing the "prayer" thing, that Jessie did before eating. Also she is parking her food in her mouth like Jessie always did too. WTF! No mind.

Hi, Shipp!!! Me too!!!! Insomniac anonymous!!! BB needs to give us wake up pills and go-to-sleep pills, like they used to do in the old movie studios!!!! I still think they could lose the bitchy three and bring Laura, Casey and Braden back...there are no real secrets other than Nat is an old liar and she would be gone so why not?

LOL just call me Judy Garland and hand over the pills MGM.

Thank God Morty's is back up and running.

I'm glad to hear that it's Nat and Chima who are up. Let's see how the shoe fits when it's on the other side.

ETA: 4 cams and all are on Nat eating popcorn? Have we really been that terrible today to deserve this? I can't handle how she sounds when she eats.

Has anyone noticed Gnat it doing the "prayer" thing, that Jessie did before eating. Also she is parking her food in her mouth like Jessie always did too. WTF! No mind.

LOL just call me Judy Garland and hand over the pills MGM.

One thing about Judy, she always had a good time didn't she???? :food-smiley-005::animated_rotfl::flex:

If I were J/J/M, I would put up Russ right after Chima evicted (I hope). He's a much bigger threat than Nat, Lydia, Kevin.

Nat, Lydia and Kevin are weak in comps.

If they don't evict Russ in double eviction, expect another Jeff/Russ endurance showdown soon.

I don't think it'll turn out that way. The Four Stooges might win the first HOH, which is sure to be questions (I fear the kind where the winner of the round gets to eliminate someone). They might put up Russell and Jeff. Jeff or Russell goes. Then the guy who is left will win the second HOH (endurance, because CBS won't have any time left to air a regular HOH comp). Jordan won't win on questions, Jeff gets caught up by trick questions, Michelle can't compete, so it'll all be on Russell. Kevin or Chima might wind up winning that first HOH. Lydia thinks too long to buzz in on time, Natalie would probably pick a wrong answer and eliminate herself.

I'll be shocked if the backyard crew wins the first HOH without Michelle to help out. Their best shot will be to make sure Chima goes home and just focus on beating Natalie and Kevin.

If they put up Russell and Jeff, Jeff's a goner... Nat and Chima both have stated that they hate Michele and Jeff more than Russell now...

No Sisu... They aren't even talking game... Jordan is sleeping right now, I don't have a clue about the others... They were talking earlier, but it was more about personal stuff and a little bit about Nat's boyfriend being 28 her "just turning 18" and the other group messing with their things...

Archived