Friday, August 14th

Yana

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mendes she said earlier that it was so funny that she wore the clothes that Lydia gave her to put her two friends in the house on the block, so she must have worn them to the nominations today too...

Good for her! Game on, bitches!

Chima was told 8 minutes ago to put on her microphone and of course she hasn't made to move to get it. This is total BULLSHIT!!! Jeff takes a SIP of gatorade and gets in trouble. WTF Big Brother???

OMG. She threw it in the hot tub??? WHAT THE F**K???

That's what I'm wondering. J&J were laying in bed this morning and were warned twice in a matter of a minute or two to put their mikes on.

You know I thought the whole point of Big Brother was the "someone's watching you so you'd better behave" aspect and it seems this season it's just the opposite. Why are certain HGs allowed to do whatever they want and not even get the "voice" warning????

I know its better to take the high road but if they kept messing with stuff or hiding things like the balls or the beer/wine, a good revenge is to take a small piece of raw fish or chicken and put it in the very back of their drawer or in a sock at the bottom.

Pinkie, if you have the flashback feed thingy- go back to 12:02 or so when Jeff's heating up his din din....

OOOOOH thanks pamay... I'll go do that right now..... if I don't come back............you know I passed out

That woman needs to be REMOVED!

She has something wrong with her upstairs.

I recall the Nerd Herd being the most hated group in the house. Mainly that stuff was just all in good fun with viewers and HGs. There is definitly something wrong with Chima and the gang.

Didn't Jen get a penalty vote for messing with Dick's stuff?

Didn't Jen get a penalty vote for messing with Dick's stuff?

It was pouring bleach on his cigarettes. She couldn't have got a penalty nom for that, because Dick threw some of Dustin's clothes up on the roof before that. She got the penalty nomination for cooking and eating a hamburger while on slop.

The mic will probably be deducted from her stipend. Apparently, those are $4000 mic packs, so she's just screwing herself. That means if Big Brother charges her for it, she just lost all of her stipend since she's been in the house and won't get paid this week either. So if she goes home Thursday, she goes home with $0. Lol, what an idiot.

Archived