Friday, August 14th

Yana

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So far, I'm impressed and happy with Michele's actions as Hoh...as short as it's been. She's solidified her alliance with J/J/R; had a 1 on 1 with Russ about F2 and getting him to apologize and admit he was paranoid about her; had a nice talk with Kevin....keeping him on friendly terms; but most of all...she's seems to be leaning toward a Chima and Natalie nomination! Oh happy days!!! (please, please please...just follow through on it now Michele!)

The Jessie memorial service was one of the funniest moments I've seen so far this season...when they all started crying, I was laughing so hard I started to cry too. :smilielol:

I am in complete disbelief that these 3 fools acted like that about that egotistical pin-headed d-bag! I really hope BB does a segment on that...complete with organ music (oh the memories of Jameka :giggle:)

OMG, when they started crying, I nearly peed myself. How pathetic was that. Chima - I am woman - I am strong attitude flew right out the window!! Lydia calling Jordan a whore when she's the one that is. Jessie is a God to them. HOW??

ITA ImIn! I like that she offered the HOH room to J/J for a night too..saying it is a team HOH. Thats awesome!

That is great of her that she offered the room to them for the night!! I really really hope she goes thru with it and puts Chima and Nasty Nat up!

So far, I'm impressed and happy with Michele's actions as Hoh...as short as it's been. She's solidified her alliance with J/J/R; had a 1 on 1 with Russ about F2 and getting him to apologize and admit he was paranoid about her; had a nice talk with Kevin....keeping him on friendly terms; but most of all...she's seems to be leaning toward a Chima and Natalie nomination! Oh happy days!!! (please, please please...just follow through on it now Michele!)

The Jessie memorial service was one of the funniest moments I've seen so far this season...when they all started crying, I was laughing so hard I started to cry too. :smilielol:

I am in complete disbelief that these 3 fools acted like that about that egotistical pin-headed d-bag! I really hope BB does a segment on that...complete with organ music (oh the memories of Jameka :giggle:)

ITA!!

Altho, I was in tears with them...from laughing so hard!!

BBAD - Last nite/early morning -With the "girl gang" and Kevin - Lydiot at the table offering herself up to go next. Hmmm.... and I'm thinking - yup to be in the Jury House with Jessie for a week alone. Hah, it's double eviction Lydiot. And I hope the door DOES hit you in the ass on the way out of the house.

Another thought - She-ma saying how Jessie was always telling her, She-ma, how much he liked Gnat. Lydiot just stared, and really I don't think she got it. Jessie used Lydiot.

I'm sitting here watching the Jessie love fest on Flashback. I absolutely cracked up when Lydia stated Jordan was a ho for doing what Jeff told her to do. "Hello! That's what a ho does when her pimp tells her to do something". Umm Lydia, do you realize you just described all three of you being ho's to Jessie?? You did the exact thing you blamed Jordan for doing with Jeff.

The other thing I found hilarious was the scene in the HOH. Chima sits there and doesn't hesitate telling Michelle "just remember all these people are going to be kissing YOUR ass this week." Well now. Who was the one person who stayed in the HOH to kiss Michelle's ass when everybody else left??? CHIMA.

These poor little girls are living in La La Land. They won't hesitate degrading another HG for things they do themselves. I believe that's called projection.

Idiots. One and all. :animated_rotfl:

It's eerily similar to the Friendship in Season 6 how Lydia, Natalie and Chima are praising Jessie now that he's gone ala Cappy from Maggie and her coven of witches.

I just hope this season doesn't end the same way (with one of them winning it all).

How in the heck is Russell praised for his actions in the house when he has also done personal attacks and told lies like Ronnie or worse?! There is a heavy double standard on this site/board IMO :(

How in the heck is Russell praised for his actions in the house when he has also done personal attacks and told lies like Ronnie or worse?! There is a heavy double standard on this site/board IMO :(

I don't see where he's being praised. He does admit that he was paranoid and said some pretty awful stuff. The double standard (in the house) is that Russell is called a terrorist but Chima is a "strong woman." They both can be pretty tyrannical.

I think the sentiment on the board is more of a hate-fest towards Jesse and those who see him as, well, a god.

I don't see it being overly positive toward Russell at all.

Maybe I missed the post you're referring to.

sending positive vibes for j/j/r/k to win food. let those bitches starve...well at least two of them. can dirty girl reuse that slop pass? she'd malfunction more without candy i'd assume.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

For me, I pull for Russel because I can't stand Chima, Natalie and Lydia. Kevin is fine...it's the three witches I can't stand. Lydia is a nutjob who lets herself be used by Jesse, nominated by Jesse and then cries and worships him when he's put out. Chima said MUCH worse things than Russel, racist things, yet slammed Braden for racist things. She's a horrid little creature.

Natalie is a slob and the biggest shit stirrer in the house.

Russel can be a bully and isn't afraid to yell and intimidate to try to get his own way...but he's on my team's side, so I tolerate him.

So maybe that will help you understand why some of us let Russel get away with what he does.

As an aside, in BOTH of the biggest blow ups in the house it was CHIMA, not Russel who made it happen. She followed him out of the HoH and went nuts during their first big fight and the second fight was started by her going outside and throwing water on him.

Those are the facts.

I think Michelle summed it up best last night while talking with Kevin. While Russell did say some hurtful things it was more in the heat of the moment and not a way of playing the game like with jessie, chima, nat and ronnie. (paraphrased)

I was thinking about Jesse being booted last night, and a BIG YAY for that.... but the poor guy, his bitter bitches of 3 sat and cried over his demise.... at least his lapdog Michelle from last year, turned around and won HOH and got a little revenge for him.... those 3 can't find their collective ass with all 6 hands let alone win an HOH for him!!!

Win an HOH for him, thats a laugh..BB gave them beauty products to placate them!!! Didn't take much to buy them off. Can't wait for them to go to the jury house and see how bad he will treat them now that he has no use for them anymore....except Lydia of course.

jeff and jordan laying in splash room together. jordan telling him some things from last night with michelle. Couldn't hear them and they were told twice to please put on their microphones. Jeff said I don't agree with that last comment though and we'll talk about it later. russell enters the room probably to see what was going on. jeff and jordan were turned away from each other and heads covered at that point. now they're going back to sleep. jeff didn't get any sleep last nite.

eta: uh jeff is going to sleep. jordan laying there wide eyed and thinking.

I haven't seen any praising of Russ for his personal attacks and lies. Russell has been heavily criticized for a lot of his negative actions and misonginistic views....just like Ronnie and Chima have been criticized for their negative behavior. Russ has been consistently ranked as one of the least favorite hgs in the polls too. So, I don't see where you are coming from with your comment about him being praised. I think most of the posters here are pretty pc conscious and equal opportunity in calling a rat a rat...a hypocrate a hypocrate...etc, etc.

Now...Russ being on the Jeff/Jordan side of the house...yes...a lot of the posters are going to root for him because he'll help the favorites. The fact that he's got a pretty good sense of humor works to his advantage as well. However now, I don't think his rants, attacks, and lies have come anywhere near the level of Ronnie's lies or Chima's attacks and racial comments...and I think a lot of people think they deserve what they get...but still none of that means he is praised by any means.

Archived