Chima

CeCiMom

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they'll have a single eviction this week as usual, probably after Michele noms Lydia. As for America voting as a jury member, they could just use America as a tie-breaker, if needed.

edit to add: GOOD RIDDANCE CHEMA! YOU WON'T BE MISSED.

Exactly. Jesse screwed his game by alligning himself with ronnie. Ironically, after evicted Jesse said jeff has "messed up" in week one by not alligning with Jesse. I think it's the other way around.

I didn't see it on BBAD, but I went back and watched it on Flashback, and she literally threw it across the yard into the hot tub. It was no accident.

Ok can you tell me the time it happened so I can go back and watch it? I would appreciate it.

Wow I'm suprised there isn't more post about this. This is HUGE.

I know she's in the entertainment field with the interviews she has done etc. Boy I would think this would really hurt her future in that area.

I think she mainly does freelance stuff for the local cable public access channels and possibly some internet.

Someone posting on last night wrote when Kevin woke her up during BBAD to practice for the golf comp "the beast has been awakened..."

:animated_rotfl::animated_wave::party_smilie:

Wow, I get up get my coffe going, sit down as usual to read the updates as I always fall asleep during the After Dark, and the fist thing I read Is CHIMA IS GONE. Waht??? lolololol I was estatic, what a sore loser, and now I wonder how the other 2 Manson Girls will act?? Will they be more disrespectful, hateful, vindictive?? Or will they simmer down and get on with the game?? Whe I first tuned into the After Dark last night I could not believe how down and depressed that Lydia seemed, she is definately the next one who is the most unstable, she looked a mess last night, her false eyyelashes were on crooked, making her almost look crosseyed, and she sounded all stuffed up as tho she had been cryin or she was sick or coming down sick. Natalie seemed the most not affected by any of this if you ask me.

It will be interesting to see what happens from this point. Chima really is a spoiled brat, and the ppl in her life have let her get away with this behavior and I suspect because of what happened to her. It was a horrible thing, but there are women in this world who have had horrlible things like this happen and they certainly have found the courage and strength to make it thru and rise above. Chima is a disgrace for all she has said in the BB house!!!!!

If you go to the flash back for Friday 8/14, 10pm bbt, it's only about a minute into the hour.

Put it on quad cam...

F1/2 Chima on the mini golf platform practicing golf while Natalie retrieves the balls for her

F3/4 Russell, Jordan sitting in the kitchen eating/chatting

F4 Kevin(in yellow jacket) crossing thru kitchen...

F2 Natalie walks from outside to meet Kevin at the patio door

F1 Kevin hands Natalie the mic for Chima

F1/2 Natalie hands Chima her mic, and Chima immediately throws it(out of view of the camera)

*a splash is heard*

F1/2 Natalie, Lydia, Kevin standing next to the mini golf platform... Natalie yells "Chima, what the F***"

F1/2, Natalie, Lydia get a pool brush and start fishing the mic out of the hot tub

about 5 seconds later we get FOTH

couple minutes of FOTH and feeds return

F1/2 Chima practicing golf while Natalie, Lydia, Kevin watch...

F3/4 Russell, Jordan, Jeff in kitchen eating

No one making any comment about the mic incident or BB having responded, all seems to be as it was...

(according to the Live Feed updates, she doesn't leave until around 2am bbt, after a loooong FOTH from 1-2am)

I think she mainly does freelance stuff for the local cable public access channels and possibly some internet.

Someone posting on last night wrote when Kevin woke her up during BBAD to practice for the golf comp "the beast has been awakened..."

:animated_rotfl::animated_wave::party_smilie:

I though she did some red carpet interviews.

If you go to the flash back for Friday 8/14, 10pm bbt, it's only about a minute into the hour.

Put it on quad cam...

F1/2 Chima on the mini golf platform practicing golf while Natalie retrieves the balls for her

F3/4 Russell, Jordan sitting in the kitchen eating/chatting

F4 Kevin(in yellow jacket) crossing thru kitchen...

F2 Natalie walks from outside to meet Kevin at the patio door

F1 Kevin hands Natalie the mic for Chima

F1/2 Natalie hands Chima her mic, and Chima immediately throws it(out of view of the camera)

*a splash is heard*

F1/2 Natalie, Lydia, Kevin standing next to the mini golf platform... Natalie yells "Chima, what the F***"

F1/2, Natalie, Lydia get a pool brush and start fishing the mic out of the hot tub

about 5 seconds later we get FOTH

couple minutes of FOTH and feeds return

F1/2 Chima practicing golf while Natalie, Lydia, Kevin watch...

F3/4 Russell, Jordan, Jeff in kitchen eating

No one making any comment about the mic incident or BB having responded, all seems to be as it was...

Thanks for the play by play george. I guess I won't go watch it. I though it would be more dramtic then what happened. Ok so when did she finally leave BB and how did you find out she left?

Later on Nat says "I can't believe you.....I'm not going to say it in case they didn't see it".

Why do these people think something can happen and not be seen in a house full of cameras, and an army of people watching them 24/7?

Wow, so BB finally grew some balls this season. :2thumbsup:

It bugs me though that she basically threw her opportunity away. What was the point of the last few weeks if you can't ride things out when they go bad? I guess she's not the strong woman she pretends to be if she can't handle things when the man/Jessie leaves. Lame.

Wow, so BB finally grew some balls this season. :2thumbsup:

It bugs me though that she basically threw her opportunity away. What was the point of the last few weeks if you can't ride things out when they go bad? I guess she's not the strong woman she pretends to be if she can't handle things when the man/Jessie leaves. Lame.

Chima shouldn't have to take the bad with the good. She's privileged. ;) I heard her say, while hid under the blanket yesterday, that she was angry because now she had to win POV and HOH to prove herself in the game AGAIN, after she had already proven herself in the game. Ridiculous. I guess no one explained the rules of BB to her and exactly HOW you stay in the game.

What a great morning!

Chima has been a ticking time bomb. Selfish is the best way I can describe her. I could not stand her as a player but as a human being she a good dose of reality or a hard slapping.

Did anyone else notice how Chima's parents seemed to be disappointed in the way she was playing when they showed them last week?

Yes, grandma wasn't happy at all and neither was her friend.

Archived