Chima

CeCiMom

Going from double evictions to zero evictions this week will most definitely be boring. If they don't have an eviction this week, then Chima would actually be a player who got evicted this week. Then they could still have double eviction next week. Ding dong the witch is dead!

Anyone with that much pent up rage still needs major counseling. I can see where getting raped by a serial killer would never leave Chima. The signs have been here the entire game.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep , Chima throwing the mic in gave CBS the ammo they needed to shoot her sorry ass out the door and I bet they used it as an excuse due to mounting pressure over her racist comments about Russell's family being like terrorists that caused 911.

Remember Bill Maher got fired on ABC for what he said about 911.

Anyone know where Kevin was in all this? He's the one who brought Chima her mic. I wonder if he is balled up somewhere thinking he was instrumental in handing Chima the straw that broke the camel's back?

I think he was getting tired of her crap by the end.

Yeah, last night before chima left he told Michele that Nat, chima, Lydia were acting like the Manson women...Ironically, Squeaky Fromme (an original Charles Manson disciple) was freed from jail after 35 years...bring that bitch in the house.

Chima lost total perspective on the reality of this being a game. First she proved to be a poor sport and spoiled brat about things not going her way...but she went much further than that...much much further and fell off the deep end. Her actions are not that of a rational person.

Honestly...I wouldn't be surprised if she needed to be sedated when she left...men in white coats...straight jacket...padded room, etc...

Chima lost total perspective on the reality of this being a game. First she proved to be a poor sport and spoiled brat about things not going her way...but she went much further than that...much much further and fell off the deep end. Her actions are not that of a rational person.

Honestly...I wouldn't be surprised if she needed to be sedated when she left...men in white coats...straight jacket...padded room, etc...

Maybe she can find some place to paint pictures of Jessie's magical unicorn...

It'll be interesting to hear the spin on this. Hopefully, she won't do any interviews...I don't want to hear her venom being spilled.

So which of the 2 remaining manson gals will put their tail between their legs first and come crawling out of their hole to be pet by someone from the other side.

WOW, she's gone!! I was watching the live feeds when they went off last night so went to bed.

Earlier on BBAD, DR told her to put on her mic and she said FU. Went at least an hour without the mic. I was surprised they didn't call her to DR then and make her put on the mic. Later she was told to exchange her mic and she refused so Kevin went to the SR to get her another one.

Chima was a perfect example of why that alliance self destructed. Two of them are co-dependant to the point of not being able to function alone. One was a control freak that didn't understand that the BB house wasn't real life. One was a sneaky rat that thought he was helping himself by playing both sides too hard. Jesse was actually pretty smart, but picked the wrong people for his team.

Yes, she's gone. Last night she was being a brat and refused to put on her mic, so Kevin went and got it. She then threw it into the hot tub. The rumor is she was told she had to pay for it and she quit.

This is crazy! I remember reading last night when she threw her mic in the jacuzzi right before I went to bed and I knew something was going to happen. I didn't think she would quit!

Seriously, You paraded around for what, 5 weeks? Now when you were down, you quit. Braden, Laura, and Casey didn't quit. Jeff, Jordan, and Michele didn't quit. They were stuck with whatever flew their way.

You make me sick.

Exactly, Eric. If anyone had reason to quit this year it was Michele after Ronnie went off on her before and during his live eviction.....

And Russel went after her, and she has had no friends, and she has accidentally flashed her goods on more than one occasion. If anyone in this game can take whatever is thrown at them, it's Michele.

Exactly, Eric. If anyone had reason to quit this year it was Michele after Ronnie went off on her before and during his live eviction.....

She, Nat, and Lydia are all sore ****ing losers.

They have acted like they all owned the house, now when one of their friends was evicted, cdry cry cry.

How many "friends" did Jeff and Jordan lose? Braden Laura and Casey. All at the hands of Jessie. Maybe if they didn't make such big enemies week 1, Jeff might have never used the coup.

IMO, Ronnie dividing the house ruined any chance for Jessie and Nat to win.

Archived