Chima

CeCiMom

maybe they can still have de week

oops on my part

just no more comps this week

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, jeff is a bigger person than LOTS of people, I mean you shoould read the commments...lol..just saying. Anyway, she must have walked cause there have been many antics by previous HG that didn't get them thrown and they let her get away with the mic thing for like an hour. Of course, no one can come back from before Jesse...they weren't sequestered...and no reason to bring jesse back in the house, this was DE week anyway...all this does is mess up the jury. If AV gets a jury vote it wouls suck.

If AV gets a jury vote it wouls suck.

i think this is pretty much a locked to happen . now the real strategy comes into play because it is known who would win that vote. anyone dumb enough to let jeff or jordan in the final two should just lose lose lose

I have a feeling that the comments she made about Russell cause such a stir yesterday afternoon and evening that the powers that B were going to pull her plug anyway and the behavior was the nail in her coffin. From what I have seen on other sites and even the cbs site, people were really outrage and writing/calling CBS about her hatred and slanderous comments about Russell and his family. The comment of him probably not Catholic and really a Muslim terriost and her being the Twin Towers. That all his family probably Muslim terrorist, sent alot of people off in all directions to have her banished from BB. So by the time they settled on what they were going to do, she helped make it easier for them when she threw the mic in the hot tub.......

To keep the continuity of the game and knowing she was the most likely to be evicted first, they sent her off to jury house........

just my rambling thoughts on it...

I have a feeling that the comments she made about Russell cause such a stir yesterday afternoon and evening that the powers that B were going to pull her plug anyway and the behavior was the nail in her coffin. From what I have seen on other sites and even the cbs site, people were really outrage and writing/calling CBS about her hatred and slanderous comments about Russell and his family. The comment of him probably not Catholic and really a Muslim terriost and her being the Twin Towers. That all his family probably Muslim terrorist, sent alot of people off in all directions to have her banished from BB. So by the time they settled on what they were going to do, she helped make it easier for them when she threw the mic in the hot tub.......

To keep the continuity of the game and knowing she was the most likely to be evicted first, they sent her off to jury house........

just my rambling thoughts on it...

Also did not Russell say his family had srrong political connections. What Chima said can really rub some people the wrong way and there could have been pressure on CBS.

America's Vote

Thanks now I feel dumb :animated_rotfl:

Has anyone heard anymore on this from Mortys??

"Nope, the riddle continues.... Natalie: "So Chima didn't leave on her own, or she would have packed." Lydia: "No, I think she was done, and just wanted a dramatic exit." Natalie: "So do you think they cut the feeds when Allison came on..." FotH "Allison" refers to Allison Grodner, the executive producer."

Allison Grodner would be there at 1 or 2am when this happened??

Here is a RUMOR from a link at Jokers:

Chima Quits

At 12:56 AM this morning, Pacific time, the Big Brother feeds went to FISH. We had been watching Jeff, Jordan, Michele and Russell practice the putt-putt golf game that was built in the backyard on Friday afternoon. The feeds stayed off for a little over 90 minutes, resuming at 2:41 AM. At that point we see Lydia and Natalie sitting in the hot tub, and Russell in the storage room. Lydia and Natalie are expressing shock about something, and when they mention production the feeds go to FISH again.

When the feeds resume a minute later, Jordan is talking to Russell in the kitchen and tells him that at first she thought he was an azzhole. But he doesn't scare her except when he's really mad. Russell finishes making guacamole, then Michele and Jeff come into the kitchen and they all sit around eating munchies. The four of them look happy and relaxed. We get a glimpse of Chima's picture on the wall at about 2:47 AM, but it's impossible to tell whether it's in color or grayed out.

At 2:50 AM Jeff wonders what's going to happen next and Russell says they'll probably try to make it fun and get back on track. Jordan says she doesn't expect any eviction this week. Jeff says he hopes they let Michele put another person on the block, play the veto, and have a regular eviction this week. This is the first clue that we get that someone is missing. Then Jeff mentions Natalie, Lydia and Kevin, and it's clear that Chima is no longer in the Big Brother House.

According to someone at Joker's Updates who supposedly has ties to Allison Grodner Productions, this is what happened in the BB House while the feeds were off. This is a rumor!

Mike: Hey Guys, can you all come into the Livingroom please? We need to have a house meeting.

Production speaks

AG: You will be paying for the mic pack Chima, this will come out your Stipend.

Chima: You know what? f* this s*. I

Allison Grodner would be there at 1 or 2am when this happened??

yeah when i read i was like wtf producer is there at that time of the night

Result?

1. Chima is the first BB USA contestant to ever QUIT

2. No eviction this week

3. America will be voting as the seventh vote at jury

4. Chima has forfeited her stipend and will not be at the Finale

5. This will be shown on TV Tuesday

link to article

That wouldn't be fair to Michele if there were no eviction this week. Since they were going to have a double eviction there will probably be only one eviction on Thursday. Hopefully Nat is the next one to leave...

BTW I TOTALLY predicted this was going to happen. I thought the nominations were taking so long because Chima asked for her DOR. I was surprised when she didn't, and now I wake up and read she has left! HAHA, totally predictable.

That wouldn't be fair to Michele if there were no eviction this week.

Thats how Chima felt when CDE voided her HOH, that it wasn't fair to her....but Michele will take the game as it falls and won't cry foul or unfair ....

I think this just helps production and Thursday there will be only one eviction. As to problem of even jury vote, I'm sure they will have a back up other than AV.

Here is a RUMOR from a link at Jokers:

Chima Quits

At 12:56 AM this morning, Pacific time, the Big Brother feeds went to FISH. We had been watching Jeff, Jordan, Michele and Russell practice the putt-putt golf game that was built in the backyard on Friday afternoon. The feeds stayed off for a little over 90 minutes, resuming at 2:41 AM. At that point we see Lydia and Natalie sitting in the hot tub, and Russell in the storage room. Lydia and Natalie are expressing shock about something, and when they mention production the feeds go to FISH again.

When the feeds resume a minute later, Jordan is talking to Russell in the kitchen and tells him that at first she thought he was an azzhole. But he doesn't scare her except when he's really mad. Russell finishes making guacamole, then Michele and Jeff come into the kitchen and they all sit around eating munchies. The four of them look happy and relaxed. We get a glimpse of Chima's picture on the wall at about 2:47 AM, but it's impossible to tell whether it's in color or grayed out.

At 2:50 AM Jeff wonders what's going to happen next and Russell says they'll probably try to make it fun and get back on track. Jordan says she doesn't expect any eviction this week. Jeff says he hopes they let Michele put another person on the block, play the veto, and have a regular eviction this week. This is the first clue that we get that someone is missing. Then Jeff mentions Natalie, Lydia and Kevin, and it's clear that Chima is no longer in the Big Brother House.

According to someone at Joker's Updates who supposedly has ties to Allison Grodner Productions, this is what happened in the BB House while the feeds were off. This is a rumor!

Mike: Hey Guys, can you all come into the Livingroom please? We need to have a house meeting.

Production speaks

AG: You will be paying for the mic pack Chima, this will come out your Stipend.

Chima: You know what? f* this s*. I

By quiting or getting fired, still shows that you didn't deserve to be a player in the game.. Shows you are weak in a fun game of chance. They forget sometimes its a game, they are not there to make friendships. They are there to win. The friendships they may build are benifits. Just like playing sports, you play them for fun and to win, and you sometimes make enemies and friends.

Hey its only my opinion!

If Chima threw the mic into the HT around 12:15 BBT, I'm sure whoever was on staff at BB knew this was probably a last straw with Chima. AG was probably called to help make an executive decision, even at 1 or 2 in the morning.

If she didn't leave on her own, seems like BB was going to heavily fine her or kick her out themselves.

I agree, let Michelle put up a replacement nom(like Chima had been taken oot of nom chair) and still have a regular eviction on Thursday night. No need fo DE now.

wow! what a night!

I won't miss Chima....hope she gets some help. She really needs it!

No eviction this week! That means no Pov comp and ceremony either...ugh...it's going to be a boring week on the feeds with no strategizing who to vote to evict and save with Pov etc...

Bright side...Tuesday night show should be a real spectacle!

The DE is one of BB's big nights. I think they will consider Chima as this weeks 'eviction' and then play out the DE as planned.

yeah i think so as well

Archived