Chima

CeCiMom

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Going on an hour has the queen been mic-less. Im waiting for them to call her into the DR and chew her ass out. They are pathetic. Why should she win any sort of prize or get paid when she wont even allow production to continue... What a sore loser. Im all for her getting removed. Destruction of property. BB GET HER OUTTA HERE. Though I would like to see a amazing blow out tonight....

You are absolutely correct, this is a show/job that she is getting paid for!!! Anywhere else in the working world, her ass would've been fired the minute she destroyed BB property, and, I am assuming those mics aren't cheap!!! Take away her stipend and send her F***ing back to what ever rock she crawled out from!!! High maintenance doesn't even begin to describe her!!!

BB HAS TO DO SOMETHING!!! I will be emailing CBS, this isn't fair to rest of the HGs that are abiding by the rules!!! jeff takes a sip of gatorade and gets and extra day of slop, same with Kevin and the grape incident... She has no regard what so ever for anything but herself, and can't take being at the bottom!!! If she does not receive a penalty of some sort, CBS is gonna be getting an earful from thousands of viewers!!!

OMG, it's Friday night, I should be enjoying the evening, but, this BITCH has me totally pissed off right now!!! I know, it shouldn't affect me, but, I just can't get past this right now!!!

CHIMA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chima is obviously unstable and the producers are probably not pushing the microphone thing because she is acting like a crazy person. But - she should get a penalty or some form of reprimand for failing to wear her microphone. It's not fair to the people who pay for the feeds or fair to the other house guests who ARE following the rules.

When jeff loses it and catches their stuff on fire, I wish that cheap ass weave of her would go up too. When shema scratches that weave of hers, her entire "astro turf scalp" shifts back and forth.

What I can't understand.......Why do they cater to her? If she is going to throw temper tantrums, she deserves the consequences.

Also....Why doesn't Big Brother do anything to her, Natalie and Lydia for bothering other houseguests personal items??? I guarantee if Jeff touched any of their things it would be what, World War 5??

she didn't even go to the storage room to get the NEW mic, kevin bailed her out and went and got it for her,the WUSSIE!

Then she didn't put it on, even after he went and got it for about 10 more minutes ,and they said nothing.... I guess she is going to have to KILL someone before she even gets a penalty vote? Throwing her out ain't gonna happen, for some reason they are treating her with KID gloves? just sayin!

They should have called her bluff last night...if she walked she walked..but my guess is she would have backed down.... Like a spoiled 2 year old...testing mommy with a temper tantrum,and they caved!!!Chima please get up off the floor sweetie,and quit kicking,and screaming,if you do I will GIVE you a TREAT!

oh yeah before I forget

CHIMA SUCKS!!!!!

When jeff loses it and catches their stuff on fire, I wish that cheap ass weave of her would go up too. When shema scratches that weave of hers, her entire "astro turf scalp" shifts back and forth.

Oh my god, I've been saying that since day one about her hair. My husband noticed it tonight when she was scratching it, the whole thing was shifting. Her hair scares me. But her big yapper scares me more.

In all sincerity, and as glad as I am that she allegedly left the building, I have to tell you that I think that woman has some serious problems and like I said before, I don't think that going on BB was a good personal move at all for her. Chima appears to be just a disaster and went downhill fast. nobody can be that hateful and not have some consequence from it. She has got to feel bad about the whole thing despite her smart-mouthed comment to the contrary.

Archived