Chima

CeCiMom

I'd bet the FARM that the DR gave her that idea!!! To turn terrorist into someone who was terrorizing the house,rather than just calling him a terrorist!!!

I would be very surprised if BB ever edits chima for who she truly is, soft edit all the way, just like jerry. It is truly amazing how they can mold peoples opinion of a given HG by the way they are edited,if you only watch the network show!!

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chima calling Russell a terrorist originally started b/c she said he's part Lebonese and she realized what she was saying was rascist, but was going to say it anyways.

Then, after calling him that so many times, her reasoning changed, saying he terrorised the whole house, therefore he's a terrorist.

But of course, BB didn't show all that.

What she's saying is horrible, but the fact that she won't admit she's a racist, but insists on calling others one, is just as bad.

She made comments that "BB" told her that the term terrorist wasn't going to make her be seen in a good light, that's when she started saying it was because he terrorised the whole house...

Anyone have a link to the video?

The comment Chima made today about Russell is between 12:05 and 12:10 BBT. It should be available in Flashbacks in another hour or so.

ETA: Thanks for that info Yana! I didn't know that. Makes her seem even worse, now. She didn't even change the reasoning to make it more PC, but did it b/c she HAD to.

I am so happy to hear this. We should all protest about such hated words coming from her mouth.

i'm selfishly torn-i want to protest but i don't want bb hurt/ not renewed-it's my guilty pleasure! but i'm honestly thinking/getting closer to what to do-remembering my neighbors children being ostracized after 9/11.

IMO Chima is crossing a line. I mean come on is she really that devastated that she has to lash out in that manner. It is a game after all, suck it up. Its one thing to play the "b" its another thing entirely to lash out at someones nationality. Its bad form. Yesterday she was talking about knowing she would walk out with her integrity in tact. I suppose you would have had to walk in with some first.

wow... Chima just keeps talking. She must be really deluded- trying to goad Jeff by saying ""America always votes for assholes" then more thigns about Russell being a terrorist not catholic. Does she REALLY believe these things coming out of her mouth? I can't believe she's staying on this horribly offensive racist tirade considering she's quick to call other people racist and sexist- Chima is worse than them. It really blows my mind

I am feeling about Chima's eviction just as strongly as I felt about Jessie's eviction. This "thing" has GOT TO GO!!

Hopefully, this Thursday I will be doing the same happy dance in my den that I did yesterday for Jessie! Actually, I may have mistaken the "rain" dance for the happy dance because it was raining buckets! LOL!

My mom wants me to e-mail CNN about her twin towers comments and she's the last person I would expect that from... She loves BB more than I do LMAO...

Chima is an absolute disgrace to this show so much so that she should not even require a vote she should automatically be the 2nd person evicted or not even bother with a double eviction and remove her immediately! Everything we are going through this day in age and we continue to allow someone to speak this way on BB! CBS & BB should be ashamed to allow someone to call someone an "Extreme Muslim Terrortist!"

CBS decides to show the part where she followed it quickly on TV with a "Terrorizing people in the house" line but we all know the truth and the truth needs to be told! She is a racist plain and simple those types of comments are completely uncalled for and need to be stopped otherwise we as a society are deeming this to be acceptable behavior!

I have been a major fan of this show since Day 1 but I gotta say I am extremely disappointed at the way CBS and BB producers are handling this situation. It's not like she's a villan she conitues to make racist comments and is starting to have Lydia & Gnat agree with her now!

Disgusting!!!

wow... Chima just keeps talking. She must be really deluded- trying to goad Jeff by saying ""America always votes for assholes" then more thigns about Russell being a terrorist not catholic. Does she REALLY believe these things coming out of her mouth? I can't believe she's staying on this horribly offensive racist tirade considering she's quick to call other people racist and sexist- Chima is worse than them. It really blows my mind

I heard the bitch said "extreme Muslim terroist". See live feed posts thread.

I can't believe she is still in the god damn house. I want her out, I want her money to be taken away, and I don't want to see her again.

Oh yah, and with gsn, CHIMA SUCKS

I feel the same way Erin.

I agree with Jeff - she is a miserable human being (and I use that term very loosely). I can't wait for Thursday - hope to see her GONE! Those comments she's making about Russell are beyond disgusting.

On the show last night, her grandmother ALL but came out and said she was making a FOOL of herself,even before her grandmother saw the aftermath of the jessie eviction !!!just sayin!

I definately feel for her grandmother!

Since she is so proud of the line of outspoken independent women in her family ... I hope they give her " a good old fashioned whupp azz" for embarrassing them like this, Hell , I'm embarrassed and she's not even in my family !!! She will probably try to blame this ignorant behavior on Production.

Chima Sucks :schmoll:

I understand she probably really hates men bc of what happend to her.. but shes REALLY out of line.. and I just can't BELIEVE the things shes saying! She's really horrible and shouldn't use what happend to her as an excuse to treat people like complete shit.. she needs A LOT of therapy and I do mean LOTS!!!!

.a

She really DOES need to see a therapist. But maybe it's occurred to her - as it has to me - that if you break up

the word "therapist" it becomes . . .

the rapist.

Archived