Lydia

CeCiMom

I feel bad for her, her best friend wouldn't save her, and her other 'friend' left tonight. She is 100% crazy but she was growing on me till tonight, how ungrateful. Though I'm sure if any of us SOMEHOW in a horrible Scarjo alligned ourselves with those crazy bitches and they left by the coup we'd all be pissed too, shitty situation but I'm really enjoying listening to chima bitch!

On a side note, do any of these houseguestd have any fun in the house? So serious alllll the time! Dang.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The very first thing I heard that disgusted me on the After dark was the toast to Jesse, WTF??? That is unbelievable, the myth, the man??? sickening that he could have weilded so much power over these girls, I mean they are just plain stupid and Cima is soooo disgustinly rank, I cannot believe haow they wer going on and on.

What amazes me is that people are amazed that Lydia shows no thankfulness at being scooped from possible eviction. The woman has zero self-respect and is a frikken walking horror show. lydia is what you pray your child doesn't do to themselves. Expecting lydia to react normally is asking way too much.

Lydia is getting on my nerves... she is saying she will never vote for Jeff to win after this.. What an ungreatful b*tch.. I dont' even understand what her reason is for being on BB... she's also taken on Chima's saying that Jeff only won because of women.. I'll admit he has a fan base.. but even if he wasn't in the house there is no way any of those 3 would have got it.

Of course Jeff has a huge female fan base cuz he's just so darn gorgeous but I'd say he has a big male fan base too. My dh is rooting for him to win simply because Jeff is a decent man, with integrity. Chima thinks she's flawless and will probably spend the next 10 yrs trying to figure out why she didn't win America's Choice. LOL.

Lydia & Jesse belong together.............who else would want either of them? I think even nat was faking the whole missing Jess thing, knowing it was him or her.

I have said from the beginning that Nasty had no romantic feelings toward Jessie. He was her muscle backup and she thought he was going all the way and that she could get to the end with him. The only reason she is mad is because now she only has Chima and she doesn't see Chima as being strong enough to carry her to the end. Lydia is the true head case. She just may do something crazy. And all for a jerk who would have voted her off before anyone else on his team.

Lydia

Stupid bitch. Jeff saved you when Kevin wouldn't. Jeff din't HAVE to save you and he still could have gotten the same outcome. and now you are gthere sucking Chima off.

You are possibly the most disappointing HG for me this season. I REALLY was rooting for you, but now, I hope your ass goes.

Dep

ITA well said - minus the rooting for her part lol

Lydia

I have been a fan of yours this whole season....until tonight. Sorry your F---Buddy got evicted (he deserved it and kudos for hitting that on national tv!), but the way you have acted tonight on After Dark......You are just a disgusting whore. Instead of getting the Key with 11 tattoo, just get WHORE across your forehead.

Stupid bitch. Jeff saved you when Kevin wouldn't. Jeff din't HAVE to save you and he still could have gotten the same outcome. and now you are gthere sucking Chima off.

You are possibly the most disappointing HG for me this season. I REALLY was rooting for you, but now, I hope your ass goes.

Dep

I liked her the first week and then that was it.

I thought for sure she would see the light and follow Jeff. Though I shouldn't have expect much from a person who stalks Jessie.

Chlamydia's popularity has fallen the farthest of any HG in BB history...she came into the House as THE favorite due to a polished Pre-game interview and she is going to leave as one of the sorriest, dumbest most unworthy player who has ever attempted to play this game. Her lack of self esteem can be traced back to her own mother's situation with abusive muscle-heads and her lack of learning from it amazes me.

Is Natalie (BB9) and Lydiot related? Those two remind me of each other. They both had the same reaction over LOSER guys. Sad and pathetic.

April was a slut but at least the feelings or whatever you want to call it, between her and Ollie were mutual.

LYDIA accusing Michele & Jordan of being "weak females" :animated_rotfl:

Oh Lydia, they weren't the ones sobbing at the table because their boy-toy left and they weren't the ones giving hand jobs to stay in the game.

So when is Jeff gonna break up the three witches little love fest and spread the news that Lydia DID IT with Jesse??????

Jeff knows about this? How did he find out?

I had to turn off BBAD last night when Lydia was calling Jordan a ho and talking about stabbing Jeff in the balls and twisting to make the wound harder to sew up. She is so disturbed.

LYDIA accusing Michele & Jordan of being "weak females" :animated_rotfl:

Oh Lydia, they weren't the ones sobbing at the table because their boy-toy left and they weren't the ones giving hand jobs to stay in the game.

I find her very emotionally immature. It's clear she has a lot of growing up to do.

Jeff knows about this? How did he find out?

I had to turn off BBAD last night when Lydia was calling Jordan a ho and talking about stabbing Jeff in the balls and twisting to make the wound harder to sew up. She is so disturbed.

She told Jeff/Jordan early in the game...but J/J are being such good guys they have either forgotten or assume Nat knows....If Jeff would just tell Russell then he would tell Nat and get kevin to verify it...

Archived