Lydia

CeCiMom

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like she maybe too worthless to evict

same boat as jordan

I think Lydia, Kevin, Natalie and Chima will all team up. I think this will be the girl alliance, as they've called Kevin a girl.

I definitely think they'll try to work their magic on Michele, at least to get Russell put up so they're safe.

Like BB8 Daniele said after Nick left and Zack started talking to her, they had the 'Nick Bond'. Natalie and Lydia will have the 'Jessie Bond' and be BFFs. I wouldn't be surprised if they're with eachother 24/7.

ETA: Just saw Omega's post. Glad someone else agrees!

that's really so funny- if Jessie hadn't have been run out then Nat would've probably made him take a side between her and Lydia, and I don't really forsee Jessie giving up on sitting pretty with Nat and Chima. I'm suprised Lydia is taking it so poorly considering the amount of times she complained about Jessie's treatment of her

I have a feeling Lydia may manipulate herself into being evicted so she can be with Jesse. It will be a BB first, a speech asking to be evicted, instead of being saved.

I can hear it now......."please release me, let me go........................ :lousings:

Did Lydia just say to Jordan, "I don't hold what Jeff did against you?"

If that is what she said, my reply would have been, "Ya Lydia, I would have been pissed off at him for taking me off the block too."

She sure did, and then went on to explain that Jordan needed to understand how Jessie felt not being able to fight to save himself...

OK Chima just said "they keep trying to talk us off the ledge with the prize money but", and we got FotH... Let them leave...

I wouldn't be "talking them off the ledge with the prize money"..........I'd be docking their stipend every time they broke a rule and if they want to go, show them the door.

I think CBS has to get a couple of their high powered lawyers in there to have a "chat" with those girls.

Archived