Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My brother noticed she also touches her hair too much. She's nice but dumb. She has a little confused kids face.

Better than picking her nose and scratching her crotch like Natalie. Better than s*cking Jessie's d*ck like Lydia, better than taking an hour to prep to go to the DR like Chima and better than bragging about doing threesome with hubby like Michelle. Shall I go on.LOL

I noticed her touching her hair a lot too...

But Russ is always rubbing his bald head - and Jeff twirls a little lock of his hair a fair amount.

I just mark it up to the fact.... LOL, there's just not a lot to do in there ^_^

I had to think back when my daughter had to have her implants and they are saline, she seemed to do alot of the same thing at first. Move, pushing, adjusting as I tease her....she of course told me to quit giggling at her and said the doc told her she would have a lot of that sensation to move them around a little as she wasn't use to having so much up front.....:)

I told her she reminded me of a baseball player, always adjusting his crotch....she didn't think it was funny....kids, no sense of humor!

Looks like we had our first evil ones and good ones pronouncement. Jordan said it in the diary room the other night. Glad it made it on the show. Would've been lacking if we had a season without a hg saying some were good and deserving to win & others were evil.

Of course, it was Jordan so I kind of wonder if she knows what evil means....:rolleyes:

reaper,

You obviously have been hanging around with those COUGARS to much!!!just sayin! :blush::animated_rotfl:

I KNOW!!! I think they've turned me into a perv, lol!!!

*Waits to see which Cougar will be the first to reply, lol* :animated_scratchchin:

I think Jordan is precious and I think she's got the dumb blonde act down pat and movies/tv are going to beckon. However, Jordan, time to smart-up hon, and win some comps. this might be an audition for you, but I want to see you and Jeff get to F2.

Archived