Jordan

CeCiMom

It's funny how when we discuss Jordan it has pretty much nothing to do with her game...it's all about how sweet and adorable she is (and she really is)...and her showmance with Jeff.

She really does make everyone feel all warm and fuzzy....so rare to have this type of person in the cast. I hope BB/Hollywood and any attention she gets from this experience doesn't jade or corrupt her.

As far as her and Jeff...I also think they are a really adorable match. There are a couple of things that could stand in their way though...the age difference, life experiences and their career goals. Jordan is young and has stated she would like a Playboy career...not necessarily something that a guy like Jeff might be looking for in a partner. She's got a lot of living to do before she may be willing to settle down...and Jeff may be at the stage in his life that he is thinking of settling down...who knows. They both seem to be realistic in that they know that this is not real life and they are being watched...so good for them for having some decency and moral character to not broadcast their private business for the entire viewing audience to see...like April/Ollie, Chelskanka/James, Chlamydia/Jessie.

I hope they at least attempt to see if they have a future together after the show...

:love:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She'll make it - but he's going to have to be perfectly clear after the show how much he cares for her because I'm not thinking she totally gets that. They (Russell, Jeff, Jordan) were talking in the BY one day and she said that Jeff likes dark haired girls and that she could find him a dark haired girl in Charlotte. She may not realize that the color of her own hair doesn't matter, he's really crazy about her.

Jordan is bound to get plenty of job offers after BB is over and so is Jeff. So we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I really like her... but am I the only that notices that she is constantly touching her boobs?!!!!!!!

What the heck, are they new?!

She cracks me up!

I really like her... but am I the only that notices that she is constantly touching her boobs?!!!!!!!

What the heck, are they new?!

Yup, she said she just had them done recently. I think (not sure, mine are real, lol) that you are supposed to message them on a regular basis when new. Anyway, that's what I heard.

I missed that part, so was very confused as to why she was constantly touching them... :animated_rotfl:

thanks for the info!!

Jeff should really offer to do it for her

Ah hah, excellent idea on the Jeff thing. I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping her out, lol.

Last week, in the DR, her comment on Rus and Chi fight. "That girl is sassy". I almost fell over laughing.

Yeah. You are supposed to ALWAYS massage them - little exercises that you do to keep the pockets open and hopefully avoid capsular contracture. Sometimes the body will sorta work to reject the implant and fibrous tissue will form around it - consistency of eggshell. The happiest day of my life was when I had my implants removed. I hated them from the day I walked out of the hospital.

Archived