Jordan

CeCiMom

ME TOO!! Did you just see them talking about the party? He asked her if she was going to drink and said they could get drunk and make bad decisions later....LMAO!!

Yes, I saw that!! They are great!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So normally they would have the eviction on thursday but this week they are taping it a day ahead? And when is the hoh competition? I'm lost.

They are taping it tomorrow morning instead of live at 5 pm BB time.... the episode will air as usual just after they edit out all the good stuff

http://www.clipser.com/watch_video/1343311

not only a great video but one of my fave musicians now. Saw him in concert last week.

Oh that was adorable!

The sitcom writers had better be busy because I think we all expect to see "J-n-J" in the fall! You know... a cross between "Mad About you" and "Will and Grace" of course Jeff isn't gay (oh thank God!)

Oh that was adorable!

The sitcom writers had better be busy because I think we all expect to see "J-n-J" in the fall! You know... a cross between "Mad About you" and "Will and Grace" of course Jeff isn't gay (oh thank God!)

I so agree!!! They are fantastic together!!

I know this will sound crazy, but Jeff and Jordan are like my real life version of Ken and Barbie. I just want to see them play together... so crazy, I know. They could be doing virtually nothing, and yet I still think it's cute. Just their facial exchanges/glances. I love them!

I think it will be a weird day for jeff and jordan - tomorrow - having the eviction taped so early in the day when it is usually done at night. Loooooooong day. Interesting. Wonder if we will find out early what went down or FOTH all day until showtime?

Only if the audience members are allowed to leave the set before 6 p.m. BBT, the show would be over by then on west coast...I think the audience will be there like all day long and probably only allowed to eat slop leftovers.

On feeds would probably be FOTH. But who knows? These are ground breaking times.

Yeah, there's no way they're going to let us see interactions in the house and know for sure who was evicted before the show airs. FOTH all day long. BB = LOSERS! I can't believe they're letting that loud mouth little witch run and ruin the live show.

I cannot help but believe that Jordan might be keeping some of her private life to herself since it would surprise me GREATLY if she didn't have a significant boyfriend on the outside. Jordan is probably well-versed in good looking men pursuing her and it appers to me that she in in that house for exposure in hopes of a career and to win 500K; not for a relationship. From where I sit, Jeff is an uber hottie but so is she and you know how that goes. Some of the most beautiful women in the world disregard looks when picking a man.

I cannot help but believe that Jordan might be keeping some of her private life to herself since it would surprise me GREATLY if she didn't have a significant boyfriend on the outside.

Really? I think she is totally honest (to a fault) about everything she has said to Jeff and she pretty much tells him everything about herself. Did you guys hear the story she was telling him about her Dad the other night? I mean, that was some really personal stuff, I can't believe that BB let us hear all of it. I mean personal stuff about losing their home and even more personal than that.

She isn't dumb at all but she is who she is - a sweet girl with a big heart. What more can you want from anyone?

Archived