Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little while ago kevin told chima and nat that jordan told him about russell saying last night to jeff that he would backstab everyone and that jeff said to him so why would I save you? kevin said when she said that he was like omg and he emphasized the word "save".

"save" could mean "give you my vote"...........why should I try & save you if you're going to backstab me..............and I don't remember Jeff using "save" but even if, that's coming out of Jordan's mouth to Kevin, not Jeff's

**I went back to look and what Jeff had said was "why should I KEEP you........." I don't know why Jordan is repeating ANYTHING, anyway (?)

Jordan slept all during BBAD...........I thought they had rules about keeping the lights on until after BBAD (?).........J/N/K also slept through the first part, lights off, in the RR.

Unfortunately jordan is at a slight disadvantage, she doesn't have a clue jeff is the wizard. She has not been privi to all the wizard disscussions by the other side.

So in her own way she is trying to postion her and jeff in the best light to the others ,in the hope that they will (her and jeff) remain safe after this eviction. So in some respects by not knowing he has the coup, she is working against ,or at least at cross purposes to jeff.

I am pretty certain that if in fact, she knew or had an inkling of what is going to happen Thurday she would be totally on board,and wouldn't be saying some of things she is saying. When jeff mentions getting out jessie or gnat she thinks he is talking about down the road,or as soon as it is possible,not realizing that it is possible RIGHT now! He has given her enough hints ,but I don't think she has caught on?just my 2 cents

"save" could mean "give you my vote"...........why should I try & save you if you're going to backstab me..............and I don't remember Jeff using "save" but even if, that's coming out of Jordan's mouth to Kevin, not Jeff's

**I went back to look and what Jeff had said was "why should I KEEP you........." I don't know why Jordan is repeating ANYTHING, anyway (?)

Jordan slept all during BBAD...........I thought they had rules about keeping the lights on until after BBAD (?).........J/N/K also slept through the first part, lights off, in the RR.

Jeff and Jordan were up together til about 4 am bb time in the splish splash room but it was all personal stuff they were talking about (not game). Russ was sleeping in there as well. They seemed to be getting a long like great friends. It was cute.

Have they "kissed" more than just that one time when Ronnie was in the room talking their ears off?

She has told Jeff, she doesn't want to kiss anymore so they have not.

Unfortunately jordan is at a slight disadvantage, she doesn't have a clue jeff is the wizard. She has not been privi to all the wizard disscussions by the other side.

So in her own way she is trying to postion her and jeff in the best light to the others ,in the hope that they will (her and jeff) remain safe after this eviction. So in some respects by not knowing he has the coup, she is working against ,or at least at cross purposes to jeff.

I am pretty certain that if in fact, she knew or had an inkling of what is going to happen Thurday she would be totally on board,and wouldn't be saying some of things she is saying. When jeff mentions getting out jessie or gnat she thinks he is talking about down the road,or as soon as it is possible,not realizing that it is possible RIGHT now! He has given her enough hints ,but I don't think she has caught on?just my 2 cents

I agree. She is so worried about keeping them safe at nearly the bottom of the scrotum pole, it's not even dawned on her that Jeff has the power. She thinks that she and Jeff should vote out Russell (which is irrelevant but she doesn't know that) to keep Chima, Nat and Jesse happy with them. Jeff can't get the point across to her that they are going to be picked off if a power move isn't made by them, but she's not getting that it's possible THIS week.

Thank goodness her adorable-ness makes up for her denseness.

Archived