• Created
  • Last Reply

i figure she would do good in the recall info comp

she works in food industry and memorization does come into play heavily

been saying it for awhile but final 4 lock

i figure she would do good in the recall info comp

she works in food industry and memorization does come into play heavily

been saying it for awhile but final 4 lock

ITA, final 4 lock right here. She's going to coast like Jameka as nobody sees her as a threat. Then she's going to def. have to step it up if she wants a shot at final 2.

is it final four yet?

I swear... this girl is going to go allllllll week without figuring out Jeff has the CDT.... He is practically beating her over the head with hints! :hammer:

On the other hand... Jeff was talking about what it will be like for them out of the house. He was saying that they would talk at first and then go on with their own lives. You could visually see how much that bothered him! Then he kept saying "You never know, it could be... You never know!" It is sooooo sweet... based purely on body language... he is head over heels for Jordon! :inlove:

I have to say that Jordan definitely has some special glow about her that just lights up the screen. The camera loves her and I cannot help but believe that producers, agents, etc...are taking notice. It isn't that she is all that gorgeous but the combo comes together for her as it seldom does. I say this kinda hoping she won't get caught-up in that tough, tough business. I think it is that she smiles big with her eyes, too.

It is sooooo sweet... based purely on body language... he is head over heels for Jordon!

You are so right! Every time he would say something about after the show he would lean up and look to see if she had a reaction, most of the time grinning. At one point he told her she looked pretty today, and she asked if he was being sarcastic. She's so stinking cute and genuine. It was like they couldn't keep their hands off each other.

I actually think she knows he's the wizard because she was asking about him being so crabby for the last two days.

At one point, she leaned in and laid one on him.

4872009105220pm.jpg

I think Jordan just isn't used to Jeff's type of genuine interest... I think she's more used to guys hitting on her for the wrong reasons still... She's young and Jeff is a little older and not so much into hitting on a lady just to get in her pants... I still hold out hope damn it bleh.gif...

I think Jordan just isn't used to Jeff's type of genuine interest... I think she's more used to guys hitting on her for the wrong reasons

I agree Yana. It's like if he compliments her she asks him if he's being sarcastic. Like when he told her she looked pretty today, she said "oh yeah, my make up everywhere and my hair greasy".

I bet he has fake girls coming on to him all the time and I bet Jordan is so very different from any of the girls he usually meets.

She IS young...........I think the age thing may scare her a little............I remember one night she asked one of the girls something about Jeff's hair and if he could color the grays :rolleyes: ...........I think the more she's around him, she's going to realize more and more what a catch he is............and, what makes him even more appealing is that I think he will wait..........many great loves started with great friendships :inlove:

She IS young...........I think the age thing may scare her a little............I remember one night she asked one of the girls something about Jeff's hair and if he could color the grays :rolleyes: ...........I think the more she's around him, she's going to realize more and more what a catch he is............and, what makes him even more appealing is that I think he will wait..........many great loves started with great friendships :inlove:

Also when they finally get out of the house and find out what the general public thinks of them together I think she may decide her initial instincts with liking Jeff were right all along and then finally go for it. ^_^

Also when they finally get out of the house and find out what the general public thinks of them together I think she may decide her initial instincts with liking Jeff were right all along and then finally go for it. ^_^

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that hasn't given up hope for them... This is my thinking hehe... I can't have him, my daughter can't have him, so I'd rather it be Jordan than anyone else really... Unless it was one of the wonderful ladies here on Mortys!!!

I think that having Jordan in the house and seeing the way Jeff has treated her has increased HIS hottness..............he's shown us that he's "not just a pretty face".........he's the real deal. :inlove:

I have noticed that will all the lies that run like plague thru the house, no one (other than the ratboy) ever really says anything bad about Jordan. Is it because they think no one will believe it if they start implying that she is devious and manipulative or because they think she is not a threat in any way and they can get rid of her at any time? Whatever they are thinking, this is the way a person slips right thru the traps and ends up in the final. Go Jordan!

It is so refreshing to see all of us like a beautiful woman. Most women, me included, tend to get very catty when it comes to other women, but with Jordan it is so different. She is just too nice to dislike. I pray my daughter is as nice and honest and genuine as Jordan.

I was watching the feeds for a bit last night while J/J were in the green room. She really is fighting off his advances, which I can see frustrates him. I can't tell if its because she doesn't want to lead him on or if she just wants to keep it "friendly" until they can be in a normal settting.

Either way, its hard to dislike either of them. They both seem like good, upstanding individuals.

I'm thinking Jordon can't forget the cameras may be on them...

and doesn't want to do anything to embarrass her family (and herself)

The gal even has some self esteem ... which is usually lacking in most of the gals on BB.

sighhh - she has to resist Jeff and his perfectness for awhile tho....

any bets on if she'll make it ???

Archived