Russell

CeCiMom

I don't like russell and I dont think Jeff or anyone can necessarily count on him unless it is to russell's benefit so I would not be unhappy to see him go. What I wonder is, who is the bigger threat comp-wise, russell or jessie? That should be the reasoning behind using coup or not which makes me sound like jordan, I know.

But Jeff's question should be "who is the biggest threat to him by winning HoH".

If Jesse wins it, he's going after J&J.

If Russel wins it, he's going after Chimapet/Michelle.

After using the wizard power, Chima/Gnat will be after J&J for sure but Russel still being there may deflect some of that.

Chimapet wants to get rid of the men meaning Russel, Jeff, then Jesse.

Gnat wants to get rid of J&J and Lydiot next.

The rest of the house prolly won't be directly after Jeff.

Lydiot claims she wants Chima/Gnat next but who knows with her.

Kevin will do whatever Lydiot/Chimapet want.

Michelle...? God only knows what she wants but claims loyalty to J&J.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure it would benefit him keeping Russell in the game at this point. All the others are planning on getting him out so with Russell there, Jeff as a chance of staying in the game a bit longer. Russell leaves, he or Jordan go home next week for sure.

I'm pretty sure it would benefit him keeping Russell in the game at this point

Exactly, and that is what he is planning. After the eviction he will probabley turn to Russell and say, ok, let's win this HOH and get the other half out (Natalie or Jesse). Of course Russell will want Chima out, and that will be fine too.

Exactly, and that is what he is planning. After the eviction he will probabley turn to Russell and say, ok, let's win this HOH and get the other half out (Natalie or Jesse). Of course Russell will want Chima out, and that will be fine too.

I would love to see Jessie go, then Chima then Natalie. If Jeff uses the POV, Russell might hang with him until the end because Jeff might see the wisdom of being against Russell in F2. That is if Jeff makes it to the F2. Jeff ain't Dan.

okay after listening to drunk russell for the last two hours.... If I was jeff I would NOT use the coup,and let russel get voted out this week... I can't beleive I just said that...but Russell would drive me f'ing crazy if I had to put up with him for another week,maybe more! :animated_rotfl:

Actually it is good because jeff knows he will have to cut russell loose before russell cuts jeff loose. After they get rid of at least two more of the jessie CULT!

If I had to listen to Russell that would be sooner rather than later!

I think Russell will go after jeff and Jordan big-time once the coast is clear to do so. I wonder if Jessie - once the coup is used to remove him - would vote for Jeff since jeff got him out - or for Russell if he is F2. BB11 jury is a tough one and I don't think chima-natalie-jessie are going to necessarily be "fair" with their votes. I.e., the person who played the game best.

BB11 jury is a tough one and I don't think chima-natalie-jessie are going to necessarily be "fair" with their votes. I.e., the person who played the game best.

ITA! They are all playing a personal game, especially Chima. There's no strategy at all among them.

Russell is getting drunk... again. But it seems like a phony happy drunk routine.

Naaaah, I think once he got into that "I got the numbers" routine and he was going to give them to J&J...you could definitely tell he was drunk

I have watched the clip where Russell and Chima planned the big fight. Since then, I have watching for any indication that they were still alligned but haven't seen anything. She really does seem to hate him and want him out. It's just weird that they palnned to have a big fight on a Monday and then had one but now it seems to be real.

I can't wait to see the look on his face when he realizes that he's staying in the house. As of right now, he has no clue the Coup will be used for Jessie/Natalie (we assume) and that he'll be staying.

I can't wait to see the look on his face when he realizes that he's staying in the house. As of right now, he has no clue the Coup will be used for Jessie/Natalie (we assume) and that he'll be staying

Me too! Good thing I have DVR because I'm going to be going nuts trying to watch everyone's reaction. I think I want to see Jordans especially!

Russell will be thrilled when and if Jeff removes him from the block. Just thrilled. I think if that happens, Russell will believe that he has another chance in the game and if that happens, like Russell; I believe that he will have another chance in the game because Russell is tough. Crazy as a loon, but tough.

Russell will be thrilled when and if Jeff removes him from the block. Just thrilled. I think if that happens, Russell will believe that he has another chance in the game and if that happens

And I think Jeff can spin it his way telling Russell that he didn't even try for the POV because he already knew he was taking him off and that he didn't want to rock the boat until Thursday night.

And I think Jeff can spin it his way telling Russell that he didn't even try for the POV because he already knew he was taking him off and that he didn't want to rock the boat until Thursday night.

yep yep thats what I'd do...

Archived