Russell

CeCiMom

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Russ was drunk the other night. He spilled alot. He will align with Jeff because he knows the Chima ship has sailed. Once the coup is used, Jessie's alliance will fragment off. Chima or no Chima, the floaters will not unite just yet.

WTF did russell just tell jordan that jeff wants to team up with jessie and gnat if russell stays??? he told her she couldn't talk to gnat or jessie,but to ask jeff about it??? Please tell me that is just so jeff can get russell off his back until he uses the coup? So he can get russ on his side now, becuase he can't really tell him that he knows he is staying because he is seizing power with the coup and putting up jessie,and gnat!

Russel makes it hard for me to like him. I didn't like him much in the beginning.. and then I was starting to like him some, and now I just don't know. If he weren't so paranoid and would just relax a little that might help. I like that he will talk to anyone he feels like, and not bother with that if you aren't with us, we won't give you the time of day attitude. He's just trying too hard and it's annoying.

I think Russell is going to be an asset to J&J as he is the target for the other side if Nat wins HOH this week ....Chima & Nat will feel like they can get Jeff next because if they win again they will feel infalible, as usual.

Russell will keep Jordan/Jeff safe for at least the next couple of weeks if possible. He promised Jeff he would get rid of Ronnie and keep J/J off the block the week he was HOH and did so. Jess, Nat and Chima need to leave then Kevin, Michele/Lydia. But it's all a crap shoot.

Russ is not my favorite person. But he spent his first 10 years of life in a war torn portion of the midEast, plus considering he comes from a different culture from us, explains his volitility. This is not an excuse for him, just an objective analysis. WTF is Jesse/Nat's excuse for being more obnoxious than Russ??????

I think Russell staying he had a good chance of winning HOH if they do the badminton game. He will wipe Chima out of the house and that is a good thing. He can put her up against Natalie. That would be so much fun. I don't think he would put Nat up but he would put up Chima and Michelle.

I guess I would rather see Jess out more than Jeff winning (although I do believe that getting rid of Jess is the first step towards Jeff winning). I agree with the above poster that if Russ gets HOH Jeff needs to get in his ear.

Jess not winning is MY number one goal! *snicker*

Chima not winning is my number 2 goal!

As for who do I want to win...I'm not entirely sure.

I think if Russell gets HoH, again, he will nominate Chima and Michelle. The "all girl" alliance seems to have gotten under his thin skin and he probably sees Chima and Michelle as the ringleaders.

As always, Natalie will jump on Russ' back, crawl up his neck and attach herself to a hair follicle.

I think if Russell gets HoH, again, he will nominate Chima and Michelle. The "all girl" alliance seems to have gotten under his thin skin and he probably sees Chima and Michelle as the ringleaders.

As always, Natalie will jump on Russ' back, crawl up his neck and attach herself to a hair follicle.

agree plus he said in his blog that Natalie is an angel and a breath of fresh air.

i can safely say both jeff or russell wont make final two

if they did i would say wtf how do you allow two strongest comp players get to the end

even in the egg comp where most of them struggle old russell was right there again

Dear Russell,

I think you could be a much better game-player than we have seen thus far. I hope that you take heed of this bit of remarkable luck that has come your way and change your modus operandi. Stay away from crazy Chima and be nice. You can do it.

Slim

P.S. You have the most remarkable eyes.

Archived