Monday, July 27th

Marty

So can someone give me an overview of what happened last night. Is Jeff/Jordon and Lydia/Kevin in an alliance?

Is Casey still going up? I have a feeling that the feeds were on Jessie all night just like they were on him all day.

I am off to work

it was pretty much the jessie show (boring as hell) except showing casey finally realizing jesse was after him and he was going home.that is one pissed banana. i guess bb will have to go on the shelf as another "wanna be " that was unsuccessful. i got to admitt the banana suit is about the most humiliating thing ive seen in a long time ,especially with him pissed right now, and makes for good tv. he will be many years living this one down. good luck on the outside banana head lol

So can someone give me an overview of what happened last night. Is Jeff/Jordon and Lydia/Kevin in an alliance?

Is Casey still going up? I have a feeling that the feeds were on Jessie all night just like they were on him all day.

I am off to work

Casey is still going up...and all think it's for sure he is out the door...no hope for survival.

My impression of Jeff/Jordon and Lydia/Kevin conversation was that they all agreed that each other were not the biggest threats in the house...that the focus should be on going after Nastlie, Jessie, Russell, Ronnie side. It didn't seem like they were talking alliance...more just an understanding that they were not coming after eachother.

I don't think Lydia would put up Jessie if she won Hoh...it'd be Nastalie for sure. Jeff and Jordan would probably target Ronnie, Nastalie & Jessie.

lydia ,sad to say, is they key here.the 4 could have a reasonable shot to dethrown king jesse.lydia would go along with getting rid of nat of course but she is so whipped by jesse she would never endanger him.it will be very interesting to see how russ reacts when /if power changes hands.

Russell has already opened the door for him to smoothly switch sides when or if the time should come. He's been friendly towards both sides outwardly. He would definitely make a smooth transition to the other side if the house flips. He's playing the game and both sides very well.

Russell has already opened the door for him to smoothly switch sides when or if the time should come. He's been friendly towards both sides outwardly. He would definitely make a smooth transition to the other side if the house flips. He's playing the game and both sides very well.

I agree....playing it well and not being overly noticed as being too friendly with everyone. He's friendly with Jordan and Jeff, snuggling and flirting with Chima, had a little hammock time with Kevin, been snuggling with Lydia a bit too (even though they've blown up at each other)...plus he's in fairly solid with Jessie and Nastalie. Russ is sitting pretty comfortable for the time being (I think)...which is cool with me...I'd like to see him win this game (as of now that is.)

Ronnie would still target him...but I don't think Jessie would allow Ronnie to put up his clique mate...so Russ is probably safe from being nom'd next week.

Ronnie will target Jeff/Jordan first (and Michelle as soon as cliques break up) before moving on to the athletes. I hope since he will most likely stay, ronnie will someday be the one to cause Jess/Nat to lose the game.

Ronnie will target Jeff/Jordan first (and Michelle as soon as cliques break up) before moving on to the athletes. I hope since he will most likely stay, ronnie will someday be the one to cause Jess/Nat to lose the game.

I would love for him to be the one to end their game.

My dream is to have Jessie and Natalie up against each other and the POV does not help them and they have to battle it out to the end.

They would so cut-throat each other.

That would make me LOVE this season.

I would bet that the reason Lydia tried to suicide (if it is true) over some guy in London is the same as this situation with Jessie. She probably went obsessive over some guy who was just using her for sex and when it finally got through to her addled brain that he couldn't care less about her, she went nuts.

I know this weeks evictee doesn't go to jury house but does next weeks? If so, doesn't it make sense for BB to dissolve the cliques this week?

Here's my DREAM scenario.

During this weeks HoH comp Jeff ends up winning. Natalie, Jessie and Russel are very excited (because they're in his clique and safe).

As Thursday's BB episode is ready to end, Julie comes in and says "Oh and house guests? Before you get too comfortable this week, I have an announcement. As you know, this is BB and you can always expect the unexpected. As of right now, everyone is playing for themselves. There are no more cliques. The only person who is safe this week is Jeff. Have a good night house guests."

That would be enough to get me to start watching on TV again.

Did you guys see that earlier this morning Michelle told Kevin and Lydia that she might put Jeff up if she got HoH so then Kevin and Lydia explained they need to get the athletes out and stop being pawns. They tried to recruit Michelle into their "alliance" with Jeff and Jordan, saying then they'd be five and have a better chance to flip the house.

It seems like last nights convo with Jeff and Jordan wasn't just idle chat. The fact they're continuing to discuss it this morning means Kevin and Lydia really DO want to get into an alliance with Jeff/Jordan (and now Michelle).

Maybe there is a glimmer of hope yet for this season. I don't care for Lydia but if she puts up Natalie I'll be very happy. Kevin seems like an OK guy and if Michelle has been playing Jessie this whole time she'd go WAY up on my list.

I know this weeks evictee doesn't go to jury house but does next weeks? If so, doesn't it make sense for BB to dissolve the cliques this week?

no...there should be 4 that won't make it to jury or finale.

7 in the jury house + 2 finalists = 9

13 - 9 = 4

so far it's Braden, Laura, Casey (probably) + 1 more that won't make it...unless BB changes this up...which I doubt they will.

RE: Russell

I agree....playing it well and not being overly noticed as being too friendly with everyone. He's friendly with Jordan and Jeff, snuggling and flirting with Chima, had a little hammock time with Kevin, been snuggling with Lydia a bit too (even though they've blown up at each other)...plus he's in fairly solid with Jessie and Nastalie. Russ is sitting pretty comfortable for the time being (I think)...which is cool with me...I'd like to see him win this game (as of now that is.)

I agree totally and wouldn't mind him winning at all.

ETA: It's almost like Jordan and Jeff have finally clued into the game and have some sort of psychic ability to tap into this board today. They keep bringing up the stuff we all are/have. Like not trusting Michelle because of her awkwardness and mention of putting up Jeff and why wouldn't she side with them and flip the house now because it's the only time they have the numbers... and not really trusting Lydia regarding Jessie because as Jeff said, "she's like putty in Jessie's hands". They keep bringing up how it was KEVIN (yay Kevin) who came to this realization.

Here's my DREAM scenario.

During this weeks HoH comp Jeff ends up winning. Natalie, Jessie and Russel are very excited (because they're in his clique and safe).

As Thursday's BB episode is ready to end, Julie comes in and says "Oh and house guests? Before you get too comfortable this week, I have an announcement. As you know, this is BB and you can always expect the unexpected. As of right now, everyone is playing for themselves. There are no more cliques. The only person who is safe this week is Jeff. Have a good night house guests."

That would be enough to get me to start watching on TV again.

OMG yessssssss, that would be AWESOME! Hell SOMETHING needs to happen to change things up and make this game less boring. I would LOVE to see Nat and Jessie against each other......PRICELESS!!!!

Can you imagine how mad Nat would be if anyone put her on the block. She has alway had this attitude that she deserves to be there and never be put on the block. If Jeff was able to do it she would go ballistic but if Lydia did it she would would have a nuclear melt down.

Archived