Monday, July 27th

Marty

So true. If Lydia put Nat up I could see Nat losing it and physically attacking Lydia, meaning instant expulsion. Nat said a while back she would burn the clothes of whoever put her up. Guess Lydia's stuffed monkey would be a goner. But wouldn't that give her a penalty nom?

Yep, Casey was put up. They're asking about what the "zinger was all about".

ETA: Jeff is on a rampage. Talking about Jessie's "well rehersed" speech...

1) when you give a speech, don't wear another man's clothes (they were Kevin's, Jordan suspect's because they're tighter and can show off his muscles more)

2) don't wear sunglasses, be a man and look them in the eye

3) don't bring up season 10, no one cares about season 10

4) don't throw in a zinger... to Casey: "you're already in a banana suit, what more of a zinger do you need?"

I dislike all the hg's minus Jeff and Jordan.

Horrible casting this season. Makes last year's cast look great.

I never thought I'd say this but I wish Libra were back in the house so she could start another anti-Jessie movement.

I don't even get why so many seem to be letting him call all the shots. He had his chance and his groupies just over look it. If they are "star" struck they need to double check what they consider a star.

The only thing that could happen now is next week this will bite Jesse and Natalie in the ass otherwise if another athlete or someone on their side wins hoh this season will be a dead. The feeds are boring I'm sorry I paid for them so early and after dark is just as bad. It's easier to come here scan the posts to see if anything good happened then watch it on you tube.

Has there ever been another season this bad? I think the groups were matched unfairly making it almost a sure win for the athletes. Maybe this was BB's way of helping Jesse to win this year.

I'm so bored, I'm ready to pack it in for this year already. I'll watch Casey or Jordan go home this week and pray that anyone besides the athletes win HOH. If not, I might be out until next year. :disappointed: It's just boring as hell & so predictable.

I'm so bored, I'm ready to pack it in for this year already. I'll watch Casey or Jordan go home this week and pray that anyone besides the athletes win HOH. If not, I might be out until next year. :disappointed: It's just boring as hell & so predictable.

Well it's not just the athletes who can't win, it's also Chima/Ronnie and perhaps Lydia and Kevin. They'll most likely do what Jessie says and continue to hand him over the 500k on a silver platter. After all they're so "star struck."

After watching these bozos over the past couple of weeks I now believe I know what their problem is overall. They're learning impaired. It would be glorious to see the other side of the house raise up against Jessie, Jessie's shadow and Russell. However it ain't gonna happen. These people act like they have an I.Q. of 90. What a waste of this BB season.

You would think Grodner and the other producers would be reading some of the message boards and realize this show is turning into a horrific train wreck. Apparently they're learning impaired as well. :wacko:

And for the record, Jessie is pond scum. I've never been a fan of backdooring anybody but it seems that's all he knows how to do. Heaven forbid the target for the week actually get the opportunity to save themselves from eviction. Ugh.

Archived