Putting favorites aside who do you think is playing the best game at this point?

Sara5229

Who's playing the best game?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who's playing the best game?

• Casey
    • Chima
    • Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Laura
    • Lydia
    • Michele
    • Natalie
    • Ronnie
    • Russell
    • Jessie

I think it all depends on what you consider to be good game play.

As much as I hate floaters/ UTRs, they tend to always make it far in this game. With that, Kevin is probably the best. But only because I have forgotten he's in the house.

Coattail riding has actually won this game on a few occassions. It's not much of a game strategy as it is a lifestyle. In that case, both Lydia and Jordan are doing really well.

Captain Obvious Game, like Ronnie, Jeff and Russell is by far the most entertaining, but sadly rarely makes it to jury. Same can be said for the BFF game style of Casey's. Although, Casey isn't liked by everyone, which may actually help him in the end.

Jessie reminds me of maggie from BB6. he's surrounded himself with nerdherd 2 that will protect him. i think the only 2 that could or would put him up right now is jordan or michelle. i would like to see nat & lydia on the block & jessie win POV. Wouldn't that be fun to watch. This week i'm rooting for Michelle to win.

I honestly think Jessie is going to be around till the end. The offbeats are starting to realize they really need to get some athletes out so they loose their advantage but I think they will get rid of Jeff and Russ first when they can. As much as Ronnie is a rat, Jessie was pretty much the one that talked him out of backdooring Russ...but yet he has no blood on his hands...

Though, I didnt relize it till now. I think Jeff is playing best game... Week1 he was safe... week 2 he was nominated, but he wouldnt have been evicted.. AND HE WON VETO.. week 3 he is safe again.. he is playing very well.. I say final 4.

Though, I didnt relize it till now. I think Jeff is playing best game... Week1 he was safe... week 2 he was nominated, but he wouldnt have been evicted.. AND HE WON VETO.. week 3 he is safe again.. he is playing very well.. I say final 4.

I so hope you're right and it's just not been pure luck up to this point. Jeff is by far my fave.

King did you drink the Kool-AID?

The only reason he has been safe is because of the clique twist. 2 of the 3 HOH comps have been won by the jocks,and he couldn't be put up!

Other than that I'm still trying to figure out if he knows he is actually in the BB house?

But I could be wrong?

yep i agree only reason jeff is still there is due to the clique twist

IF Jesse hadn't come in with the advantages of.........

being dubbed an athlete and having the first HOH physical, in their favor, making sure he re-entered,

crowned the first HOH without having won it AND

having the odds scewed in his clique's favor from the start (4-3)

what are the odds that he would be in the position he's in?

IMO, it's pretty hard not to do things different when you are given major advantages to help you.

I will say jesse because the rest of the folks are dumbasses. have any of them watched the show before other than ronnie. ronnie must have watched in fast-forward mode and thought you supposed to always be in "changing strategy" mode.

I voted for Jessie...he is playing a good game playing on the hg's devotion to him...and it was a smart move for him to veto the notion to evict both Russell and Ronnie...as much as I would have liked for both of them to go...Jessie is very calculating this time and could go a long way

Archived