Wednesday, July 22nd

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't on the boards yesterday...can someone direct me to where Ronnie decided to put up Jordan? I don't understand how he thinks this is a good move (unless he believes that an athlete will win hoh). I just want to know what went down (obviously last nights episode did not show all!)

Do we know what's in Ronnie's head?

And, I think it would be completely ridiculous for whoever wins hoh (if it's not R/N/J) to NOT put up 2 athletes and if one wins pov to either put up the third or put on Ron.

Hi, shipp! Actually I think Lydia, Kevin and Chima were discussing this. They don't like Nat...who would? They reasoned two athletes should go up because they are so "strong"...

Len,

They were disscussing this ,but only putting up GNAT and another athelete ,probably russel!!!!

They fail to see the the real head of the SNAKE jessie, for some reason! Maybe because Lydia is in LOVE!!!! :animated_rotfl:

Does anyone else but me find themselves wanting to fast forward through 90% of BBAD?

I only slow it down if it looks like 2 or 3 people are discussing game. OR if Jeff is on the screen? :drool: Otherwise I fast forward thru most of it too.

I loved how Jesse told Lydia: "Nat has your best interests at heart?" Oh, really?????

Thanks, GSN...Lydia could never part with her beloved jesse...

Len,

She is going to part with him, when Jessie kicks her out the door,and says don't let it hit you in the ASS on the way out! :animated_rotfl:

A few minutes ago, Michele told Jeff that she didn't think it was fair that she and chima didn't get to play for hoh (as part of the plan to evict ronnie) even tho michele and chima got a free pass for the week as everyone stated neither would be put on the block. She feels, from what I could understand, that not everyone would be on that page. Jeff asked why everyone wouldn't be cool with the plan as they would be getting rid of someone who's lied to everyone. Michele said, "not everyone was lied to." Jeff was like, "okay, fine, we'll just take care of things when things happen" (paraphrased), then he left the room. Michele then said, under her breath, "f*ck you, Jeff."

I think she's really got the hots for Jeff and wants an alliance with him but he's not catching on and she's getting offended and mad.

Did she say F U to Jeff as he walked away?

yes, she did. I've held my opinions of her for the most part because she's stayed so much in the background. I think we're about to start seeing her true colors and it's not going to be pretty. Just a feeling.

IS she a Boston College girl???LOL I have many friends who have gone there as well as my family and she is sure like them. Don't get me wrong I love my friends and family but BC does something to their heads!

She feels, from what I could understand, that not everyone would be on that page.

She's right, Jessie/Gnat are already bitching about the house giving Chima/Michelle a "free pass" for the week. (Oh, never mind that they're both giving up HOH) :rolleyes:

Edit: spelling

I agree, tess. I think they should play and let the chips fall where they may. No way would I trust the meatheads.

Michele is now whining to jeff that she has no alliance and she's wanting confirmation from him that he won't put her on the block. He's getting aggravated that she would assume he would.

Exactly!! Plus, she could be a snake for all he knows right now. She wanted him to promise her safety yesterday as well by telling him she didn't know if she was voting Laura or Jordan out. He was very smart when he told her, she has to do what she has to do. She was blackmailing him imo.

Michelle's nuts.............why go and tell Jeff she may not vote for Jordan.........of course, he's upset with her now............anyone who has watched Jeff knows that he (or Casey) hates the drama and the threats, she couldn't figure that out?..........I think she's looking for a deal (finally, from someone) but she totally f***ed it up.

I think she's just feeling like she's not being heard and has no one but herself to trust. She's smart to bring up the fact that not everyone is on the same page. Remember how she observes behaviour, she knows what's going down. I don't blame her for telling him to F'off. If she wins HOH and ensures she's safe, then the house will hate her. If she throws it on the slight chance that ppl are going to set up Ronnie to leave, then there's a chance she might go home instead. Either way she's screwed. She has no safety net. Jeff does.. he can also play, win, and no one will hate him. He's not being very comforting. So ya, I don't blame her one bit for telling him off. As cute as he is, he can also be quite the self absorbed @ss.

These people are pure idiots. Now way you can trust Jessie or GNat but why not still go through with the plan that Ronnie goes. If Chima and Michele really want Ronnie out they will take the chance. However, it seems as if they might not really want him gone. I knew they would switch real fast to forgetting about Ronnie. They need more than just Russell to keep on it. Even the convo Russell had with Jessie is a little surprising.

Come on people get that Rat Ronnie out. How freaking hard can it be to work together for a little over a week. Clearly they can't even do it for less than 24hrs. :disgust:

I wasn't on the boards yesterday...can someone direct me to where Ronnie decided to put up Jordan? I don't understand how he thinks this is a good move (unless he believes that an athlete will win hoh). I just want to know what went down (obviously last nights episode did not show all!)

Do we know what's in Ronnie's head?

And, I think it would be completely ridiculous for whoever wins hoh (if it's not R/N/J) to NOT put up 2 athletes and if one wins pov to either put up the third or put on Ron.

It happened a few days ago. I don't recall how exactly but Jessie pretty much planted the seed. Ronnie went to talk to Jordan as Jessie suggested or something along those lines. Well Jordan blew up on Ronnie which lead to her for sure going on the block to prove a point basically.

Well, Russ met with Ronnie in the HOH room today. I guess Lydia and Jordan's thought yesterday about the fight between Russ and Ron being fake and that they're really working together might actually be true after all.

Archived