Wednesday, July 22nd

I think Ronnie will take what he can get, but I don't think this was Russell's 'master plan'. I really have no clue why he would talk to Ronnie and ensure his safety, especially when he has nothing to gain from it next week.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO---Russ is in a power play with Ronnie and is playing with his head...........he would like nothing more than Ronnie to believe his BS.........I will eat my words if it anything more

Yep. And Russell is covering his butt because he does not know who is going to win HOH. If the "other side" wins HOH, he will be full throttle with the "get Ronnie out" plan. If the NBK wins HOH, he will switch things up so his own team doesn't try to get him out.

Yep. And Russell is covering his butt because he does not know who is going to win HOH. If the "other side" wins HOH, he will be full throttle with the "get Ronnie out" plan. If the NBK wins HOH, he will switch things up so his own team doesn't try to get him out.

Exactly.

Nothing has changed,why would jessie or any of the minions he controls at this point want to get rid of Ronnie?

Ronnie is so FAR up jessies BUTT that he will never ever see the light of day again! It will even be worse if ronnie thinks Jessie SAVED him!

Ronnie is an asset to jessies game, he has done his DIRTY work so far, just as long as he doesn't get to HEAVY, then the umbilical cord will be severed by JESSIE!

Even if jessie can't save Ronnie,for whatever reason, he is hoping the effort, or illusion of effort, keeps Ronnie from outing him!

For the life of me I don't understand why these people are letting PINHEAD Jesssie call the shots?

The sooner that the other HG's realize this the better off they will be!

This post isn't about the HG's...

Does it seems like the all the cameras are on the same room.....

almost ALL the time ?

I can see it if it's dinner, or an HOH lock-down... but, it starting to

get on my last nerve.

Did BB downsize to the point they only have 1 person behind the walls

coordinating what we get to see ?

Next year they should call it the Big Brother Feed.... not Feeds <_<

Agreed Slow. I wondered for a bit if it was just us Real Player users (I usually get the reloader...this is the first year I didn't). I thought that maybe instead of showing the quad cam at the bottom, they were showing the different angles of the same shot...idk, it sucks though.

I've had them EVERY year since BB5, but when I found out Jessie was back, I couldn't bring myself to do it!!! But, it looks as though he'll be around for while (DAMN!!!) So, I prolly will break down and get them... And Elle I have ALWAYS used the re-loader, but does anyone know if it also has the flashback feature??? Plus, I could actually help out with the LFU's who do an awesome job!!!

the hg are on outside lockdown practicing for hoh comp tomorrow

a crap shoot comp

laura like the dummy she is instead of doing poorly is showing she is one of the best at that type of comp

totally

I'm surprised BB is going back to this type of HOH comp (if the game in the BY is a hint to the HOH comp tomorrow).

They haven't had one of these chance games since BB6, when Maggie won that batchy ball game and the viewers got mad. Ever since then, it's been endurance or Q&A type comps.

Maybe after Ronnie's telling everyone how to cheat...BB producers had to redo their plans for a game and this is the best they can do at short notice.... :lol:

the hg are on outside lockdown practicing for hoh comp tomorrow

a crap shoot comp

laura like the dummy she is instead of doing poorly is showing she is one of the best at that type of comp

A crap shoot comp? Does that mean a poo poo comp?

I use the BBReloader and have no issues. I try to watch directly through RealPlayer it is a hot mess.

Does anyone know if Ronnie got his HoH camera today???

LOL so he can take self pics?

Archived