Wednesday, July 22nd

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think for the actual competition, BB Production should make that game 20x the size that it is, and the houseguests stand on a huge platform with a huge ball that goes in huge buckets below.

HUGE!

Maybe my memory is failing, but I think you are close wordgirl...most times they get stuff to practice with then the game is on the same idea, but much larger scale....

With luck it puts a hg at the bottom of the teeter (majority rules) and they all jump on the other end and POP the HG over the wall....that hg out of the comp! Last one left wins!

:animated_bouncy:

With luck it puts a hg at the bottom of the teeter (majority rules) and they all jump on the other end and POP the HG over the wall....that hg out of the comp! Last one left wins!

:animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Maybe my memory is failing, but I think you are close wordgirl...most times they get stuff to practice with then the game is on the same idea, but much larger scale....

:animated_bouncy:

Ha Ha!!! Great visual. Guess who is head over heels, over the wall, screaming like a little girl! EEEEEEHHHHH!

Yeah.. it def has something to do with tommorrow.. it wont be Majority rules... Remember season 6.. they had like a long table, with holes and you had to slide either a puck or a ball closest to the target without it going in a hole??

Maggie won that HOH, and the day before the HOH competition, they had a smalll game of that.

People probably won't like this twist but it's just a thought... What if on thursday the house votes to evict laura right? And then Julie tells the houseguests the results.. Then that would only leave Jordan as the only Popular left? I think that before Laura walks out the door, Julie should tell Jordan to go to the diary room. Then Julie would be like, Jordan you can choose between two options. The first option would be that Laura leaves the house and Jordan becomes automatic HOH because she would be the last remaining member in her clique. Or Laura stays but Jordan can't compete for HOH for 2 or 3 weeks...

I think that would be a good twist because the other side of the house is scared to death of Laura and it would be cool to see laura still in there..

yeah I like that, whoever is not evicted should become HOH automatically, because they would like you said be the last in their clique, but an eviction should still happen, thats a perfect 'expect the unexpected", BB gotta start doing new stuff.

Archived