Wednesday, July 22nd

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm too busy puking to watch any more of that mess...ack!

I've moved to the BY... do I sit here listening to Jordan trying to get sentence out, gag watching Jessie whose ego is blocking my screen, or go to bed?

It's such a gamble. I don't want to actually miss anything good. What are the chances of two great nights in a row?

I think you're right. The fact that they're just showing Casey eating right now is pretty sad.

Here's what I've noticed though. For a group that has banned together, they sure broke off back into their old groups pretty quickly. I don't think it's smart for either side to stick to themselves. If I were in the house, I'd make sure I hung out more with the other side right now just to make sure they're not going to try and pull a fast one over me... by saying they're taking out Ronnie, but really are plotting to take down myself or my "team"/side.

This is going to be boring tonight. It always is after a big brouhaha...is rat boy reading the bible...yep...

Plus they haven't started drinking yet.

Lydia's hat looks like Christmas in Greenwich Village...back in the day.

Is anyone else watching this crap right now? A group has gathered in the bathroom to watch Jessie pose in his underwear.

No chit? lmao. I hate when he poses and gets those screwy looks on his face for the camera. Think he's doing it for Miss Allison's benefit?

I am up at 4:30 am an Jessie and Lydia are still up again talking. Lydia is very slowly trying to explain to Jessie that Natalie is trouble. Jessie defends her. Lydia is saying that Natalie is putting a target on all of them.

I hate how Jessie and Nat can't even enjoy this "truce" with the others. These two are some major assholes.

Oh please. As soon as people got to themselves, they started getting all excited. Jeff and Jordan were all excited because they are trying to turn Lydia against Nat and vice versa which might give Jeff and Jordan another week or two. Nearly everyone is throwing Russell under the bus as the next person out. Most sides have already gone back to their sides. Jessie is at least smart enough that he realizes that losing Ronnnie would be detrimental to the numbers at this point (I guarantee you that I never thought in a million years that I would say that Jessie is smart in any way, shape, or form).

Chima and Michelle have both realized that Ronnie is getting blamed for more than he actually did, which will lead them to realize that Ooops... maybe everyone else is just as bad as Ronnie is. After today, I guarantee you that it is true. Each person is capable and has plotted and planned to say that "So and so is after you" when they really weren't, just to get the target on someone else. Its the game and how it is played.

It just sucks how Jessie and Nat couldn't take five minutes of just not talking about the game like everyone else can. The only reason Jessie went outside was so he didn't look like a complete prick. He was trashing everyone else outside who weren't even talking game. They were just having a good time like the first few days in the house. Of course these two strongly believe if you aren't on their side then you shouldn't talk to them.

I can't believe the sheep don't realize even though Ronnie was the puppet master, Jesse was the mastermind behind him.

(OMG... Jesse is a mastermind? WTF am I saying?) :blink:

Ronnies actions are NOT Jessies fault. Ronnie started out being a lying asshole right from the first day.

I agree Marty but if Jessie told him to jump - he'd ask how high. That bothers me. He is easily influenced by Jessie and wants so bad to be accepted as part of the winning team. Can't blame him for that. His problem is, he should always get Jessie's permission to sh*t.LMAO

It is hard for me to even watch this group. Misha is right they really have gone back to their respective cliques, they are just "acting" friendlier to each other, Russell is on their radar. I will tell you that at this point I still really hate Jesse and Natalie, She really is just soooo borrriiinnngg. Not very attractive, mostly because when she does open her mouth shit comes out, and I hate that she said she is 18, or that everyone seems to believe it. If Russell is soooo hip and smart then why has he not figured out that Natalie is really 24? And I would think if she is sooo into the sport of martial arts and was even Olympic material it would kill her not to join in with the 2 meatheads and show her stuff. She just makes me Yuk!!!!!!!!

Right now Jessie has all control of Ronnie because he told him he is going to be the one to save him.... if he does exactly as he says.

And that my friends is EXACTLY why Ronnie hid in HOH all day!!! Because Jessie told him to!

Jesssie is also worried if Ronnie breaks down,and spills his guts,and asks for redemption, it will expose Jesssie and GNAT,and their solid 3 person alliance!

I just wish SOMEONE ,anyone had seen Jessie SNEAK into HOH to talk to Ronnie!

I aggree that most seem a little short on brains this season,why would they not find it strange that Ronnie asked to speak only to Jessie after the blow-up,and durning all the ronnie bashing both jessie and GNAT were much more subdued,just sitting there listening ,but not particpating!

Somebody needs to put up Jesse and natalie and explain "you are so good you will surely beat ronnie for veto then you could be replaced and ronnie would go up..." Get rid of any of those three...

Archived