POV Discussion

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I only caught part of the recent convo in the red room and it sounded like things have changed. But maybe that'd just a front they are putting on in front of Jess and Nat? But IDK. We'll see tomorrow.

On tonight's episode, in one of his diary room sessions, Ronnie said the target was Russell.

I realize that it could have been taped days ago, but it's the only time you can be sure he's not lying.

Whether or not he's actually changed his mind since then, or just says he has, no one can no for sure.

I'm hoping he is just blowing smoke to keep people guessing, and that he will stick with that because it is best for him.

He has changed his mind and is putting up Jordon but still wants Laura out.

I really don't get why all those other stupid people hate Laura so much.

Cause she defended herself against Marty...

She said she wanted to get down to his level (she was standing up,he was laying on the bed.. so she sat down).. and now they are saying she meant that she was above him...

Dang I hate Jessee..

On tonight's episode, Ronnie said the target was Russell, in one of his diary room sessions.

I realize that it could have been taped days ago, but it's the only time you can be sure he's not lying.

Whether or not he's actually changed his mind since then, or just says he has, no one can no for sure.

I'm hoping he is just blowing smoke to keep people guessing, and that he will stick with that because it is best for him.

I hope you're right, but deep down, I suspect he is afraid of Russ, plus he wants to be accepted by the bullies crowd.

Cause she defended herself against Marty...

She said she wanted to get down to his level (she was standing up,he was laying on the bed.. so she sat down).. and now they are saying she meant that she was above him...

Dang I hate Jessee..

Against Marty? WTHeck! :animated_rotfl:

Ronnie proves over and over he's a weak person. All the HG's are now onto his games and won't tolerate him very long. It's pretty apparent they are going to vote out Laura regardless of who he puts up against her.

However, he has completely killed the support of every person in that house by the way he's conducted himself this week. I will stand up and cheer when that insipid slug walks out the door.

Oh and Ronnie? DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YA WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT YA! :P

Natalie walks like a cowboy in a high noon showdown. It's more of a waddle than a walk.

I've noticed that too.

Ronnie's strut is pretty ridiculous too.

It looks like one of those fake bodybuilder arms-out walks some guys do when they try to look muscular.

He's such a joke, it's pathetic.

Ronnie is an imbecile, and it will show when he doesn't nominate Russell. I knew this week was going to be a bad one. I hope he's nominated next week with Chima, because then I won't care who goes home.

Archived