POV Discussion

Ronnie has said, over and over, that he worries that he'll look back at the tapes and say "that was the moment when I made the wrong decision and ruined my game." My greatest hope is that he will say, "OMG, the moment I decided to go with the jerk-off bullies was when my game went to hell."

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only way Weanie-weasel boy will put up Russell will be if Jessie tells him it's okay. Natalie, after hearing Chima "tattle" like a 10-year old that Russell was eating dinner with Jeff (and was most likely smiling, and since Chima is a devil-child and takes only joy from pain, seeing this drove her wild with crazy hate), told Jessie, "I think we should back-door him this week." Jessie grimaced with that stupid idea. Who at week 2 would get rid of their own team-mate? Idiots!!!

edit: WOW! Listen to the recycle-room conversation with the sister-devils and temporarily possessed Kevin! The case of the back door is growing for Russell to go this week. Ronnie may be convinced if EVERYONE presses him. He'll cave, most likely, as he's a scaredy-cat.

Convo with Jeff, Natalie and Jesse. Jeff thanking them and saying they are good. Natalie saying that before the comp, she told Jeff it comes down to her and him, she would throw it to him. Seems like they have something going at the moment.

jessie seem to have a deal with everyone

very surprising as a returning player the hg let him get so comfortable in the game

I really can't see anything taking the wind out of Natalie's sails. She is such a control freak that she can't stop giving orders and telling everyone just how it is.

I really can't remember a season when I actually disliked some of the HGs so vehemently. Some have made me feel embarrassed for them like Jen and that woman who was soooo dumb that it hurt to hear her talk (the one who went on that contestant show with Daniele). And I got pretty mad at Dick in the beginning but I wound up liking him and wanting him to win in spite of myself. But I really can't stand Natalie and Chima.

it seem some of them maybe trying for a russell bd

If he does nominate Russell, do y'all think they'd vote him out?

yes and they should

if ronnie puts him up he is an idiot because when russell goes he is next

I beleive Ronnie really wants Laura OUT, she has him figured out, I think he thinks he has ALL the others under control,and beleiving him ,but her.Thus she is a major threat!

I think jeff winning the POV put a major wrinkle in his MASTER PLAN! :stirthepot::animated_rotfl:

Ronnie is up in HOH talking to Jordon and Jeff. He also is whining that he heard Laura wants him out so he is not sure he wants to put Russell up.

Ronnie won't tell them who he is putting up in Jeff's place. Then they get Ronnie to admit he is thinking about putting Jordon up. OMFG

Ronnie is schmoozing Jeff and Jordan. Jeff telling Rat boy he gave him a second chance (about his lies) and Jeff doesn't give second chances. Jeff also told Rat boy he's to scared to do anything to the jocks. (Russell). My advise - Jeff, Jordan, run fast run far.

Jeff is telling Ronnie that he was strong-armed by the Jessie cult and that he caved. If Jeff is smart enough to keep on shaming Ronnie about being a sissy under the bullies, it could work.

I don't think Rat boy can be shamed. He has a very odd way of thinking.

I think Jeff should appeal to Rat-Boy's ego at being an exceptional gamer (not - hehe). Anyway if he built him up to say how gutsy it would be if he nominated Russell and that all the viewers would think how he played his HOH to the max.

That's what I would do. ;)

Archived