POV Discussion

Oh and he's totally worried about it -- being terrorized that is. Last night during one of the many discussions, they were trying to figure out how many days that poor Ronnie would have to hide and cower from Russell.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL "on the crapper" Anyway I'm at the point I want to see Ronnie nom Russell just to see Russell terrorize the Rat Boy all week. That would make me happy! :hurray:

Me, too, Shipp! That will make my week. Last night, Jordan told Ronnie that Russell called him a Fat f@ck and/or fat f@gg#t...so Ronnie said he's going to confront Russell today to make him lose his temper. Yeah, right!!!

Me, too, Shipp! That will make my week. Last night, Jordan told Ronnie that Russell called him a Fat f@ck and/or fat f@gg#t...so Ronnie said he's going to confront Russell today to make him lose his temper. Yeah, right!!!

Ronnie Translation: "Hey Russel... We should pretend we're fighting just to mess with Laura's head.

She'll get false hope that I might put you up on the block.

I'll even cry when you yell at me. It'll be awesome!" :boxing:

Ronnie Translation: "Hey Russel... We should pretend we're fighting just to mess with Laura's head.

She'll get false hope that I might put you up on the block.

I'll even cry when you yell at me. It'll be awesome!" :boxing:

Dean was (the name) Lydiot your's? Some thought it was. Just wanted to say love it.

Len, Jordan said fat f--k and Rat Boy turned it into Fat F--ken' F-g. I want to see Russell deck Rat boy :faint: Everyone keeps telling Rat Boy Russell will never get physical - it's against the rules - HAH HAH HAH!!!! Yup everyone plays by the rules. Duh.

Len, Jordan said fat f--k and Rat Boy turned it into Fat F--ken' F-g. I want to see Russell deck Rat boy :faint: Everyone keeps telling Rat Boy Russell will never get physical - it's against the rules - HAH HAH HAH!!!! Yup everyone plays by the rules. Duh.

It doesn't even have to get physical. If Russell got right up in Ronnie's face yelling, Ronnie would piss in his pants.

Hopefully BB would say "Im sorry, there were no cameras on you at the time, and we did not see it.. therefore Russell can stay.. Ronnie you must leave for lying."

Now wouldn't that just be great?!!!

Just remembered something interesing from BBAD last nite. Rat Boy was trying so hard to have someone tell him that Russell said something about Rat Boy's wife. No one had anything on that. But, Rat wanted it said, so bad (true or not) so he could use it against Russell to nominate him.

That should be easy for ronnie to pull off, since his wife's name is Michelle and there is a Michelle in the BB house too...even if Russell goes up, unless he totally loses it, he'll still stay though because he wants that money more than laura does...

That should be easy for ronnie to pull off, since his wife's name is Michelle and there is a Michelle in the BB house too...even if Russell goes up, unless he totally loses it, he'll still stay though because he wants that money more than laura does...

I think the money is second for Ronnie. He loves to stroke is own ego i.e. he is the smartest in the house, he is the top persuasive speaker, best gamer, and he wants to be known as the best BB HG better than Dr. Will or any of the other winners.

At this point, I don't really care which leaves this week, Russ or Laura. They both now have it in for Ronnie as they've both figured him out. I'd prefer to see them both stay and a pawn (kevin or lydiot) go home. Then, with Russ as an ally of Laura et al, let the games begin. Not likely to happen but that would be a best case scenario for me. :)

I think the money is second for Ronnie. He loves to stroke is own ego i.e. he is the smartest in the house, he is the top persuasive speaker, best gamer, and he wants to be known as the best BB HG better than Dr. Will or any of the other winners.

OMG, I just threw up a little in my mouth. He's not even CLOSE to Dr Will, he's not smart, he's an idiot! He's played too hard, too fast. He really does think he's the smartest, blah, blah, blah doesn't he? Reminds me of those dorks who offered to do all the athletes homework for them in school so he could be a hanger-on.

Someone needs to remind him you NEED to ACTUALLY WIN for that to happen,not get sand kicked..... er I mean kicked to the curb in the 3rd or 4th week!!!! :animated_rotfl:

I think Dr. Will's looks and charms really convinced every individual he was tight with just them. I don't believe Ronnie can pull this off. People are on to him. There are those who even despise him and no one disliked Will.

I think Dr. Will's looks and charms really convinced every individual he was tight with just them. I don't believe Ronnie can pull this off. People are on to him. There are those who even despise him and no one disliked Will.

The only person I think they ever figured out Will was James in All Stars. That's why he split from his alliance (wound up working for Will anyways) and created a ruckus that season. Will probably is the smartest ever to play this game.

I think the only challenge he won was by accident (the golf challenge).

Will was much more SUBTLE... and had SOCIAL skills.He also used other people to do his dirty work, as much as possible.

Ronnie thinks he has to show everyone I'm the MAN, and don't you ever forget it.. You people are mere PUPPETS under my PERSUASIVE control! :animated_rotfl:

Winning HOH after his betrayal was really DUMB,and shows his EGO!

Does Jessie's herd not understand why he does not want Russell out. Mussell is on Jessie's athlete team so that is one more person who keeps Jessie safe with an HOH win. Come on, Jessie's odds are soooo good having himself and 3 others competing. DO THEY NOT SEE THAT??? geesh

So I take it Natalie and Jessie have talked everyone out of evicting Russel?? I just got home and that is what it sounds like.

Who are they putting up in place of Jeff now and I take it they are evicting Laura.

Archived