Ronnie - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like Ronnie is targeting Russell... he talked to Lydia saying that Russell scared him... hmmmm... or maybe he's just planting more seeds and doesn't really have an agenda to eliminate anyone next week. I think his strategy is divide and conquer.

Seems like Ronnie is targeting Russell... he talked to Lydia saying that Russell scared him... hmmmm... or maybe he's just planting more seeds and doesn't really have an agenda to eliminate anyone next week. I think his strategy is divide and conquer.

He mentioned that he thought Russell was a loose cannon. Wouldn't surprise me if he wanted him out.

I think Russell makes Ronnie pee himself. He's scared of him, mostly because he knows his line of bull is holding up with Russ as well as with everyone else... so what do you do? You turn on them before they turn on you.

I think Ronnie is one of those people that wants everyone to like him... unfortunately he's just too annoying for most of them, but a necessary annoying in the plan to keep Braden.

Hope he sticks with the good guys this time.

Ronnie does have the attention of his fellow HGs...but he's just under their radar. Add in the chaotic twist nature of BB and they still think he's somehow the twist this season. Rus mentioned around 9:15am BB time Thursday to Casey that he thinks Ronnie is some sort of Master manipulator in the house. He's close...very close...but not quite.

Ronnie does have the attention of his fellow HGs...but he's just under their radar. Add in the chaotic twist nature of BB and they still think he's somehow the twist this season. Rus mentioned around 9:15am BB time Thursday to Casey that he thinks Ronnie is some sort of Master manipulator in the house. He's close...very close...but not quite.

Manipulator ...yes, Master...hardly!

LMAO!!! :animated_rotfl:

BTW, isn't Corky in a Sanitarium...like Ronnie's BR???? Supreme irony!!!! Want his geeky ass gone.

So if Ronnie is Corky, does that mean Jessie is Ricky/Julian????

Jessie could = Ricky

Casey is more like a Julian type

I don't know where Corky ended up...I'd watch him in BB tho' :)

Manipulator ...yes, Master...hardly!

Agreed.

This guy has not plan as to what he is doing. His game is to burn the candle at both ends.

Ussualy when you screw over one side while playing friend you need to get them out as quick as possible. See Natalie in winter BB edition.

But.. but... he's so hot! Like when he is in the pool and his chest hair is lying on his pale, white skin like little black worms. So sexy! Surely all the other guys are jealous!

and da six pack :animated_rotfl:

He's the Master Baiter. ;)

That he is! :animated_rotfl:

:nerd:

wow he is screwed either he makes the vote 5-5 or 6-4

one side will be mad at him one way or another

but dan was in that position and he won

so who knows

wow he is screwed either he makes the vote 5-5 or 6-4

one side will be mad at him one way or another

but dan was in that position and he won

so who knows

I was coming here to say the exact same thing! He's made a huge rookie mistake. At least Casey told the one side or hinted they couldn't count on his vote. Ronnie is going to blindside one of the teams, which is going to make the betrayal 10x worse.

Dan was at least likable. Ronnie is smarmy to me, like a boy-next-door serial killer.

Whoever does win HOH will have too many to choose from, lol!

I just heard Ronnie :nerd: tell Jessie he is voting to keep Chima. If that little Master Baiter turns I'm busting in BB :gunsmilie: Rambo style and taking that little twerp by the back of his neck and marching him to the nearest service recruitment office, preferably the Marines. Ronnie, MAN UP!!!!!

I just heard Ronnie :nerd: tell Jessie he is voting to keep Chima. If that little Master Baiter turns I'm busting in BB :gunsmilie: Rambo style and taking that little twerp by the back of his neck and marching him to the nearest service recruitment office, preferably the Marines. Ronnie, MAN UP!!!!!

I don't get how he put in all this work to screw over Russell and Jesse only to vote to give them power in the house.

Archived