Ronnie - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol bb just busted him whispering to jordan

ronnie is so gonna be left alone soon playing all sides

He seems like a nerd who is trying to hard to hang with the cool kids.

100% agree... and for the first few days they seemed to tolerate him hanging around.. now recently i've seen numerous times where they ask him to leave a conversation.. or if he's just coming in they ask for a few minutes so he doesn't join the conversation.

he'll wind up with fewer and fewer people who want to talk to him and he'll quickly become a complete outcast...

lol russell is confronting ronnie for letting braden know he was getting bd

After all this back and forth with Ronnie and playing both sides HARD, this is my take on him:

He is a bus driver, running over unsuspecting pedestrians.

IE-Throwing Jeff and Jordan (who totally trust and support him) under a speeding bus.. BIG time.

After all this back and forth with Ronnie and playing both sides HARD, this is my take on him:

He is a bus driver, running over unsuspecting pedestrians.

IE-Throwing Jeff and Jordan (who totally trust and support him) under a speeding bus.. BIG time.

[/quote

Once again, I see it the same way Lala.

If he was standing there telling me (as he was doing with Jesse) about how good he was at getting the others to believe he was on their side and that they trusted him and yada yada, I would be thinking "So isn't he saying the exact same thing to the others in order to gain their trust?"

I don't know why they are so intent on getting Braden out. He has really been mellow and low key. They should get that weasel Ronnie out.

Archived