Ronnie - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But he thinks he is playing it really well. He doesn't think that any of them will ever catch on that he is playing both sides and trying to get each side to dislike the other side even more. He believes he is way smarter than any of them and a master manipulator.

They are all in too close quarters for the rest of them to not catch onto his two timing ways, and I am with the rest of you all, why Braeden?? He really has not done much so far, what drama are they talkin about that he has caused?? Oh well, look at the group JOCKS. with Russell and Jessie at the helm, pea brains, and teeny weenies, lolol

REALLY wanted to like Ronnie. I was hoping the gamer guy would provide a bit of humour but instead he's just running around helter-skelter. I watch him because it's fun to yell things at the screen like "Shooting your own guild members is a bad idea Ronnie!". The group is on to him and he knows it which is making his whole game get sloppy. He needs to reboot. Another on my 'meh' list. The gamer in my house tells me he thinks he's an 'Epic Fail'. Poor Ronnie, gamers world-wide are discussing his play with derision.

I agree he needs to "reboot". If he was smart he would pick a freaking side & stick with it. He & Jordin were just talking in his bedroom and she flat out told him that her & Jeff have both said that if they leave before him they want to see him win & hope they make it to the jury so they can vote for him. She just basically told him he has 2 solid votes to win. You would think someone who is such a "fan" of this show would catch on to that.

I am a huge gamer, and I think Ronnie is failing in the respect of any strategy playing, wonder what games he plays, must not be the RPG's lol

Someone is going to feed him some absurd thought and it will find it's way back to them...and he'll be openly exposed and exorcised...been done too many times..poor schmuck

Ronnie is the outcast in high school who wanted to be friends with the athletes and popular kids, but was always the target of snide remarks and jokes. And now 15 years later, he's still trying to get the popular (in this case the popular kids are the ones with the power), and he thinks he can be the house gossip and garner friends. Ronnie may be book smart, but he has no social skills, and he is an untrustworthy liar. He will end up not having a friend in the house. Ronnie is an idiot and frankly, I look forward to seeing him get his butt kicked out. . ..maybe scrappy, errrrrrrr Natalie will wax his stomach on the way out the door... ..what a joke. .

I think he'll skate for a few weeks hopping between alliances. People know he's doing it and it doesn't hurt because nobody shares information with him anymore. But when it comes down to the first split vote, he's going to have to pick a side and afterwards the side he voted against will kick him out of the house because his vote would be seen as unpredictable. And the other side will help make it happen to get a free pass because Ronnie's just dead weight.

Boy what a brainac! I loved how he led during the competiton! :animated_rotfl:

He is making me question this particular stereotype..If you have booksmarts commonsense goes out of the window!

PS I do like him though think he is sweet and adorable!

Soon he will have to revert to listening in on convos....

In my experience, most really smart people don't go on and on about it 24/7. He's no Albert Einstein.

You need streetsmarts to win BB...

Archived