Ronnie - BB 11

CeCiMom

What was the name of that character Martin Short played on SNL? Something Grimley. Anyway that's what Ronnie looked like with his Diary Room hair do. Eeeeeeeeeeks. :eek:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ronnie seems to me to be this years Chicken George or Jerry. He's going from being adorable and sweet to irritating and thinking he's "sooo" smart and running the house when in reality the other contestants are going to use him for the vote and keep him around till the end because he is worthless strategically and physically. He thinks he's smarter than he really is. I would get rid of the other "brains" before Ronnie on a strategic level.

eh, I'm slowly catching up on what's been happening but my first impression of Ronnie is that he's trying WAY too hard for someone that has watched a ton of BB. He doesn't have the same degree of likeability/ fun that Brian had that made me want Brian to stay

he is doing too much, he should be letting the game play out, some people in there are definately not going to win... like Jessie, he will never win this game, simply because of his immature ways.. Ronnie needs to do what Michele is doing, lay low and shut up.

Stray at the top of the page there is a New Messages, it should read one. I already sent you the message (about Jeff). If you don't get it, go to My Controls also top of the page and go to the menu to turn on you will recieve messages. It's probably already turned on, mine was. You have a choice of yes to messages or no to messages, also block messages.

I wish Chima would find out how Ronnie threw her under the bus in the first place. I want her off slop so she can take a couple of shots of tequilla and watch what happens. I'll bet Ronnie's wife is glad to be rid of him for a while. She's probably praying he'll at least last long enough for sequester. If he wins, he'd spend all his money on computers.

BTW, are they going to require all HGs to reveal their online identities??????

Ronnie the weasel it going around telling everyone that Michelle told him that he doesn't know where she stands and that she said as soon as they are not click mates she is voting him out because he is too adorable.

He is telling everyone. grrrrr

OMG...what is this guy doing? I had so hoped to like him but like Erin said he is DOOMED in this game. He sure can't be that smart if he thought that people all locked up in a house were not going to realize that he is going around telling everyone what everyone else is saying. What a moron.

Archived