You know it's almost BB season when...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know its almost time for Big Brother when you start getting emails for live feed and BB reloader subscriptions. (Got mine this morning! YAY!!!)

hello, i'm new to the boards, i have heard of the reloader, but still not sure exactly what all it does, my question/comment is...

"FLASHBACK - Go back to any moment you missed in the Big Brother live feeds, including all of season 10"

this is new to the real player superpass this time, so would this be the same as the reloader?

No, but clearly Real Networks is trying to make a play for BBReloader customers. The Reloader was created initially to combat the 30m timeout of the live feeds when viewed through the Real Player (now I believe they give you 2 hours). The BBReloader will continue to show live feeds until you tell it to stop or your connection fails due to internet traffic. It has other features that many like, such as the ability to view all five channels concurrently with independent audio control (the new Real Player comes close with a main window and thumbnails). The BBReloader also has the ability to capture video and screen shots, even an automatic uploading of screen shots to their online forums. Both video and screen shot capture can be set by a timer, support watermarks and multiple codecs, etc. But the Real Player is the only one with the time machine capability.

Fuskie

Who sees pros and cons with both players and thinks that for only an extra $7.49, you can get the best of both worlds...

i usually bookmark the bb page. when bb is finished i remove the bookmark

when you have the counter going and it says 79 hours 21 minutes and 38 seconds till bb starts :party_smilie:

ROFL - that's a true addict!!

Archived