Saturday, August 23rd

Shipp

but if Keesha went up then Memphis would leave

. . . for the same reason I support Dan putting Memphis up originally ( . . . and forcing Memphis to step up his game to win the POV), would be the same reason I would put Keesha up . . . a wake-up call, so-to-speak . . . sh*t or get off the pot!!

But, hey . . . if Keesha is up, Jerry is goners; if Ollie is up, he has his first class ticket . . . destination: sequester house pootang!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agreed, if Dan listens to one iota of that Bs, I will forever jump off the dan train, I have been on and off the Dan train all season, so he had better keep those cojones high and tight and stick to his guns,lololol

Maybe, BB is preparing them in case it doesn't go as agreed. I bet you bb knows from Dr sessions what is going to go down and they warned them of no physical contact, or their gone. Its seems to me that Ollie didn't put 2 & 2 together until after his 2nd trip to the DR. Say Dan puts Keesha up, she still wouldn't go home. They still have the votes. I know it would save his ass and Manchelle's, but anyone of them would do because Dan would not vote them out if there is a tie. Its not gone to happen.

Elle... listen to me... Dan isn't listening to Ollie. He is just waiting to drop the bomb at the last possible minute so there can be some semblence of peace in the house. Additionally... I believe Dan wanted to know who else from Dan's team would be a target for Ollie and why. Its a combination of information gathering, deceit, betrayal and victory for his alliance.

I bet you bb knows from Dr sessions what is going to go down

The BB crew has many, many cameras, many monitors, and many production people watching them. They pay attention to them and the story lines developing and choose among them for production. I think I read or heard somewhere that only four feeds can be recorded simultaneously at any given time (perhaps this is also why we see four feeds on the live feeds). They have to choose which, flipping between what they see on all their monitors.

So yeah, if Ollie threatening Dan made it to a live feed so the fans could see it happen, you bet production saw it at the same time. They knew as soon (or before) we did. BB will be following Ollie's aggressiveness. Even if he doesn't act out, it will make great drama for Sunday's and Tuesday's on-air shows.

Michelle was pretty upset when the feeds came back. Michelle now talking to Ollie about his conversation with Dan. So Michelle and Ollie agree that it would be OK if he put Renny up instead of Keesha.

lvgal I thought it might be the phone call too from something Michelle said. I don't want one of them to get it. Michelle just said just to be able to talk to my mother we would be bawling. Ollie just said Renny might get it.

Marty, you do not think Dan is buying all that do you?? I can't tell from what you are reporting if he (Dan) is being open for that, or is he just saying yeah uh huh till POV meeting??

No no no Dan is not going for anything Ollie is saying. He is just playing Ollie. He is putting Michelle up.

Yes the dairy just told them that someone is getting a phone call from home that America voted for.

michelle and ollie hands down are the dumbest bb hg ever?

I like the Dan avitar Marty, Memphis's head is not in there anymore,lol

Archived