Saturday, August 23rd

Shipp

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never seen you this smitten Marty,lol

lol. I am going to bed kids, had a long day , gonna go watch the After Dark, see you all later, smacks to everyone,lolol

Dan can tell Ollie that he found out the he told somebody about his deal (a reasonably likely assumption), so he is revoking the "name the replacement" part of the deal, and Ollie won't have that much to be mad about, especially since Dan kept his word about Ollie's favorite part of the deal, not putting him up. If Dan's going to worry about getting beat up, he's safer getting a bruiser like Michelle out first anyway.

i cant wait till monday

michelle say she will go off on dan if he screws her

get ya popcorn ready

Even though Michelle annoys me to no end... I am getting the biggest laugh out of their ego trip tonight. All starting trends in Big Brother. They will start a trend all right. Nobody after this will ever believe someone when they say they will virtually hand over all of the power of the HOH. Cause it ain't happening in the future. It ain't happening now. LOL

Dan had it hit on the head.. pride goeth before the fall. They believe Dan because they truly believe they are better than everybody else and that they deserve to stay more than anybody else.

Have fun with your delusions. With luck, both of you will be gone this Thursday.

Nobody after this will ever believe someone when they say they will virtually hand over all of the power of the HOH.

i want to believe this but hg always fall for deals in endurance comp

its like they never watch bb before

hg year after year fall for deals in endurance comps it happens each season

bb8 was kail giving dani hoh

bb9 nat giving sheila and nat again giving james boy nat was an idiot

the reason why i think hg will keep falling for it some hg put too much value on someone else word the good players never take someone word at face value

bb isnt a place where your word count for alot

the dan deal was actuallly an insult to ollie that dan thought he was so stupid to fall for it

I look at it this way if your chance of winning $500,000 is over and you're getting evicted then knock one of them on their ass and walk away with some satisfaction before leaving the game. I'd make sure I walked away with something.

Archived