Saturday, August 23rd

Shipp

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

go wireless

i think jerry is a floater, a kiss-ass,...except when he's a street fighter, of course.

A floatin street fighter :flex:

How did he play AP "to a tee"?

Did Dan not win the money? Is he not still there AND HOH AND win POV? Has anyone been following him around to date ranting he was AP and OMG he has to go THIS MINUTE? Uh, no.

Dan wasn't a floater from day one. He had strategy from the start. Remember Erika? THAT was the ultimate floater. She grabbed ahold of Boogie and silently held on tight to the end. Not one thought or concept of her own. Big difference. The dumb players are gone and more to follow.

Did Dan not win the money? Is he not still there AND HOH AND win POV? Has anyone been following him around to date ranting he was AP and OMG he has to go THIS MINUTE? Uh, no.

Good for him, he won 20, 000 in compromising 500 K, smart one. HOH and POV? ::golf clap:: lets see if it pans out with him sitting in the final 2 considering many are suspicious of him as it is. As far as ranting about him being AP, go look at the last sentence, cant do much in getting rid of him until his HOH reign is over.

I don't want anyone to win anymore except Ollie, Michelle or Jerry. Yeah I said it! I hate that other side! I hate steamrollers! I hope they all get malaria.

Yep, I've already said it...but I'm rooting like hell for Jerry now.

I couldn't stand Skreesha from day one, Memphis should grow a pair, Renny is overrated and Dan is the biggest phony of them all.

I couldn't stand Skreesha from day one, Memphis should grow a pair, Renny is overrated and Dan is the biggest phony of them all.

I so agree.

And it will be great if Renny ends up ruining Dan's plan this week and sends Memphis home.

Memphis says "we have to have a luxury comp soon." This piece of crap thinks he entitled to everything now ---wow he finally won something and that's only because his ass was on the line.

I hope Jerry wins the Luxury comp and a bunch of designer clothes. :animated_rotfl:

ollie realize he been played

saying he gonna blowup

totally agree what a dumbass

maybe maybe maybe maybe this is the time lol

ed threaten to rape jen :footballhelmet:

no bullcrap its is a fact

Archived